KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » adult franklin invades oa

adult franklin invades oa
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Lol... so ABHI, you saying Franklin is a glass canon, does this apply to the Guradians as well or have they always been thie skyfather level you tend to rank them at? Help me understand.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Which he is.

You mean which he used his powers to stop and failed?

You know what glass cannon is? Without his shields he has human vulnerability.

Yes, in the same issue where Thing tanked one and Sue blocked it.

Right, getting koed is such a great durability showing. Franklin is the epitome of glass cannon and was actually dead once with a fall from hundred feet.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Just because you read his respect thread doesn't makes you expert on the character.

Whatever.

....I posted scans of Franklin withstanding the attacks of Celestials and only being momentarily knocked out while he was about 8 years old. I then posted scans of adult Franklin tanking even stronger blasts with no visible injury.

Your response to that is he has human level durability...and you post a scan of him falling off a cliff over a hundred feet high and being alive....as a TODDLER before he even understood what his powers were? In a thread with ADULT Franklin?

Yo, you’re legit a moron of the highest order.

Batman vs. Captain America: Posts scans of pre SSS Steve Rogers as evidence.

P.S I don’t know what kind of peak human babies you’re raising in India that aren’t instantly killed falling face first from over a hundred feet. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 05:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Lol. Yeah this past week hasn’t been one of abhi’s best.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote:
Lol. Yeah this past week decade hasn’t been one of abhi’s best.

But out of curiousity, what else did I miss?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 07:15 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Guardians except outliers like Kronos and Ganthet always seemed like cocksuckers to me, they are even the right height ffs.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:26 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
But out of curiousity, what else did I miss?

i legit lol'd at your post correction because i made the same correction in my mind. funny thing is i still like abhi. he knows a lot he just....has a terrible way of showing it. lol

anyway the galactus vs oa thread is a tragedy for all kinds of reasons and is where some of this spilled over from. if i could go back in time right now, f*** killing hitler, i'd stop myself from making that thread.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
leo is going to turn this car around pretty soon.

'Its not that I'm angry with you, abhi..... just disappointed....'

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
Ok so you’ve been deliberately using low showings to support your stance. You find this practice acceptable?

Wut?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
....I posted scans of Franklin withstanding the attacks of Celestials and only being momentarily knocked out while he was about 8 years old. I then posted scans of adult Franklin tanking even stronger blasts with no visible injury.

Your response to that is he has human level durability...and you post a scan of him falling off a cliff over a hundred feet high and being alive....as a TODDLER before he even understood what his powers were? In a thread with ADULT Franklin?

Yo, you’re legit a moron of the highest order.

Batman vs. Captain America: Posts scans of pre SSS Steve Rogers as evidence.

P.S I don’t know what kind of peak human babies you’re raising in India that aren’t instantly killed falling face first from over a hundred feet. laughing out loud

Haha, WTF? That's from Heroes Reborn which is perhaps the most famous Franklin Richards story and where he was stated to be equal to celestials for the first time.

"No understanding of his power"? GTFO.

Also adult Franklin isn't some different species, he is also a human mutant with the same vulnerability.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by leonidas
i legit lol'd at your post correction because i made the same correction in my mind. funny thing is i still like abhi. he knows a lot he just....has a terrible way of showing it. lol

anyway the galactus vs oa thread is a tragedy for all kinds of reasons and is where some of this spilled over from. if i could go back in time right now, f*** killing hitler, i'd stop myself from making that thread.

erm

Be honest. What EXACTLY do you like about Abhi?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm no stinking Thorbag.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:36 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, WTF? That's from Heroes Reborn which is perhaps the most famous Franklin Richards story and where he was stated to be equal to celestials for the first time.

"No understanding of his power"? GTFO.

Also adult Franklin isn't some different species, he is also a human mutant with the same vulnerability.

Holy shit Abuilgend, you posted scans of a story you didn’t even read didn’t you?

quote:
At the time that Ashema revealed herself to Franklin Richards he believed that his parents and the other heroes had died at the hands of the psionic entity Onslaught. She explained to Franklin that [u]he subconsciously[u]sent them to an alternate world he had created called Counter-Earth.

One of the main plot points of HR is that Franklin didn’t understand his abilities or the extent of them. .

Everyone, I would like you to remember this moment of monumental stupidity. Next time there is a Superman thread, post a scan of baby Kal-El. Because a mutant reality warper, is the same at age 3 and age 35. You literally ignored my scans of Adult Franklin tanking Celestial attacks, and posted a scan of Franklin at 2 years old.

Imo, this is blatant trolling, and no longer a difference opinion.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

https://m.imgur.com/a/yo86Gpe

Human vulnerability guys. Just look at those human level stats. You know what the Celestials should have done? Created a really long cliff to toss Franklin off of.

P.S Franklin owns Oa.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:34 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Pshhh.. Pretty sure Bruce can tank those.

I got u Abhi...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:22 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

Be honest. What EXACTLY do you like about Abhi?

it's getting harder to find something.

seriously, i do think abhi has a lot of knowledge in that head of his, and i've SEEN him use it for the powers of good and it can be pretty effective. he's also one of the few guys who will literally debate against like, 8 people at the same time. lol gotta be points there for persistence at least. he can also be pretty damn entertaining.

when he's not acting like a putz.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 03:14 PM
DeadpoolXXX

franklin rapes oa about as easy as galactus would. spite.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:26 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote