KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader

Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Count Dooku 10 0.11%
Darth Vader 9001 99.89%
Total: 9011 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Dooku only ragdolled him when he was caught of guard. And in the ROTS Kenobi was actually tiring him out. Stop lowballing Vader, unless you are trolling?

The fact that Kenobi while literally stonewalling Dooku and staring him right in the face was caught off guard by Dooku's Force Push is one of the most laughable claims I've heard and if true proves how incompetent Kenobi is and doesn't debunk anything.

We've got 2 conclusions we can draw from this:

A) Kenobi had a defence up and wasn't retarded but is still vastly weaker than The Count.

B) Dooku hit Kenobi with a Force Push before he could react while the latter was staring him directly in the face proving how incompetent Kenobi is.

Either works my case as they both show Dooku is much better than Kenobi with only the latter proving Kenobi's ridiculously incompetent.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:33 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

As for Dooku being tired out by Kenobi just read what bdsmbdsm said. That deals with it perfectly.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:36 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by HP Legend
The fact that Kenobi while literally stonewalling Dooku and staring him right in the face was caught off guard by Dooku's Force Push is one of the most laughable claims I've heard and if true proves how incompetent Kenobi is and doesn't debunk anything.

We've got 2 conclusions we can draw from this:

A) Kenobi had a defence up and wasn't retarded but is still vastly weaker than The Count.

B) Dooku hit Kenobi with a Force Push before he could react while the latter was staring him directly in the face proving how incompetent Kenobi is.

Either works my case as they both show Dooku is much better than Kenobi with only the latter proving Kenobi's ridiculously incompetent.
Kenobi was looking directly at Greivous and the Force Pushed him into a wall and obviously, Greivous didn't expect that.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:38 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Kenobi was looking directly at Greivous and the Force Pushed him into a wall and obviously, Greivous didn't expect that.

Lmao. Grievous didn't expect it but had more than enough time to react once Kenobi made it obvious what he was about to do but he couldn't actually do anything about it. Kenobi on the other hand has the Force and can actually put up a barrier against Dooku's attacks but either fails to or gets rekt regardless.

The former conclusion indicates Dooku is far faster given Kenobi can't react while staring directly at him and the latter proves any defence Kenobi puts up is insignificant.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:41 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Lmao. Grievous didn't expect it but had more than enough time to react once Kenobi made it obvious what he was about to do but he couldn't actually do anything about it. Kenobi on the other hand has the Force and can actually put up a barrier against Dooku's attacks but either fails to or gets rekt regardless.

The former conclusion indicates Dooku is far faster given Kenobi can't react while staring directly at him and the latter proves any defence Kenobi puts up is insignificant.
When in the hell did Kenobi give any sign of Force Pushing him? erm

And Kenobi didn't attempt of pulling up any shield at all, he just stood there and was forced under a staircase.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:46 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaserBoi

Your saying that Obi-wan is weaker and insignificant to Dooku, but what doesn't make sense is anakin beat dooku, proving that he is stronger than Dooku, but Obi-wan beat anakin on Mustafar (in which they were both the same skill level from the battle aboard Greivous's dreadnought)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:51 PM
Click here to Send LaserBoi a Private Message Find more posts by LaserBoi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Nah lol

Well it's either that, Dooku is far more powerful, or Kenobi is just a spastic.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:59 PM
Click here to Send bdsmbdsm a Private Message Find more posts by bdsmbdsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by LaserBoi
Your saying that Obi-wan is weaker and insignificant to Dooku, but what doesn't make sense is anakin beat dooku, proving that he is stronger than Dooku, but Obi-wan beat anakin on Mustafar (in which they were both the same skill level from the battle aboard Greivous's dreadnought)

Yeah Obi Wan beat a hindered Anakin on Mustafar. Let's not pretend like Anakin doesn't stomp Kenobi on neutral ground.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:04 PM
HP Legend

When in the hell did Kenobi give any sign of Force Pushing him? erm

And Kenobi didn't attempt of pulling up any shield at all, he just stood there and was forced under a staircase.

1. When he took like 3 seconds to draw his hand back lol.

2. Well we didn't actually see it happen on screen n the movie given it cuts to Palpatine's face and the novels descirption is vague as all it says is Kenobi was sent flying. There is no indication of whether or not Kenobi put up a defence but given he was staring Dooku in the face and was literally stonewalling him in sabers beforehand I think it's pretty unrealistic to assume he didn't put up a defence. Also even if he didn't that just proves Kenobi is a retard who can't even put up a defcen when he's staring someone directly in the face making it plausible that Dooku can beat him anyway.

Take your pick:

-Kenobi is inferior to Dooku.

-Kenobi is retarded.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:09 PM
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about both?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:10 PM
Click here to Send bdsmbdsm a Private Message Find more posts by bdsmbdsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by bdsmbdsm
How about both?

thumb up

Sounds good.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:13 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Yeah Obi Wan beat a hindered Anakin on Mustafar. Let's not pretend like Anakin doesn't stomp Kenobi on neutral ground.
I don’t know if that is the definition of hindered..

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:13 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

1. When he took like 3 seconds to draw his hand back lol.

2. Well we didn't actually see it happen on screen n the movie given it cuts to Palpatine's face and the novels descirption is vague as all it says is Kenobi was sent flying. There is no indication of whether or not Kenobi put up a defence but given he was staring Dooku in the face and was literally stonewalling him in sabers beforehand I think it's pretty unrealistic to assume he didn't put up a defence. Also even if he didn't that just proves Kenobi is a retard who can't even put up a defcen when he's staring someone directly in the face making it plausible that Dooku can beat him anyway.

Take your pick:

-Kenobi is inferior to Dooku.

-Kenobi is retarded.
I would say about 1.7 seconds at most really. :3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:14 PM
HP Legend

I would say about 1.7 seconds at most really. :3

More than enough given Grievous can strike 20 times in a second.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:17 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

More than enough given Grievous can strike 20 times in a second.
And has four arms. :3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:19 PM
HP Legend

And has four arms. :3

5 times in a second then with 1 arm. Still good enough.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:37 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

5 times in a second then with 1 arm. Still good enough.
And full rotation wrist. :3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:38 PM
HP Legend

And full rotation wrist. :3

Jesus Christ you're persistent. Not having a full rotation wrist isn't gonna bring his 5 strikes a second down to 1 strike a second lol.

Last edited by HP Legend on Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:52 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Jesus Christ you're persistent. A full rotation wrist isn't gonna bring his 5 strikes a second down to 1 strike a second lol.
You sure? :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxmbiFkGl0

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:53 PM
HP Legend

You sure? :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxmbiFkGl0

This proves what exactly?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:56 PM