KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Sinestro Corp

Galactus vs Sinestro Corp
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Terrax solos

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
can't admit what's on panel? blink

i pointed the issue out. laughing out loud

What are you talking about now?
quote:

what YOU can't do is RECONCILE the feats. prime shattered the wall as if it wasn't there. far FEWER lanterns contained a galaxy level blast. so, it's either a stupidly high feat for prime or a stupidly low feat for the lanterns. which is it? well, since prime is in this thread and you somehow think prime is a threat here, of course you'd call it a high feat for prime.

Why would it be a stupidly high feat for Prime when he went on to rip the armor off Monarch (which held a ****ing big bang in check).
quote:

really though, anyone who knows the characters knows that a collective of lanterns acts as fodder too often at the expense of other characters.

Except when it comes to galaxy busting attacks and whenever its convenient for you to discard the feats? I mean Prime literally took on the whole GLC where they stopped the explosion but somehow they became fodder in between a few pages?
quote:

what WAS made crystal clear by the writer was the fact that prime>>any gl, including hal. and if prime>>gl and even hal, it's easy to understand what these lanterns would be relative to galactus--nothing, literally. or it would/should be clear to anyone with common sense.

Not all the lanterns combined. Here the GLs literally bury a bunch of universe devourers.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

quote:

but i can see the chain forming in your mind lol. prime's feat can then be augmented by showing SINGULAR feats from INDIVIDUAL lanterns (ie hal creating a universe ) to bolster the feat further. but that is disingenuous at best. when in a collection, lanterns very often act LESS powerfully than they do as individuals (see hal, doomsday, prime, etc...) so showing individual feats to bolster prime's feat paints a false picture of prime. the feat was a good one. more impressive than what dd did to the corps? not imo. still, the feat shows that the writer wanted us to understand that prime is well above any lantern. can't really take much more from it than that imo. /shrug

laughing out loud

Yeah, right. That only shows Prime is only above singular lanterns. "Writer's way" is the new thing, huh? Did Geoff come to you in dream and said that? Because Geoff had Prime steamroll Sodam Yat with Ion and literally hundreds of GL rings power.

But yeah, we disregard the very feat happened in the very same comic because "Writer's way".

I forgot how disengenous you can be.

quote:

nice strawmen: spectre=/=galactus and certainly NOT in the arena of energy absorption by any stretch of the imagination. and i ave no idea what you're talking about regarding relative showings. YOU are the one who keeps making faulty comparisons in an attempt to blatantly lowball.

Yeah, Spectre is just one or two tiers above Galactus. But who cares about that.

Now its lowballing to show Parallax fight Spectre.
quote:

strawmen, lowballing. obvious is obvious.

Heh, such desperation. It is really amusing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:22 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Terrax solos

Amon Sur solos.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't doubt that the Fear my power crew can take this, I'm just wondering about Parallax being present when, and if they are able to? Does Parallax usually show up, or can the entity be called on to do battle on a whim? Just a question guys.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Add this anti-monitor in the fight.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:04 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Galactus wins 10/10. spite.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:25 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by abhilegend
What are you talking about now?

Why would it be a stupidly high feat for Prime when he went on to rip the armor off Monarch (which held a ****ing big bang in check).

Except when it comes to galaxy busting attacks and whenever its convenient for you to discard the feats? I mean Prime literally took on the whole GLC where they stopped the explosion but somehow they became fodder in between a few pages?

Not all the lanterns combined. Here the GLs literally bury a bunch of universe devourers.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Yeah, right. That only shows Prime is only above singular lanterns. "Writer's way" is the new thing, huh? Did Geoff come to you in dream and said that? Because Geoff had Prime steamroll Sodam Yat with Ion and literally hundreds of GL rings power.

But yeah, we disregard the very feat happened in the very same comic because "Writer's way".

I forgot how disengenous you can be.

Yeah, Spectre is just one or two tiers above Galactus. But who cares about that.

Now its lowballing to show Parallax fight Spectre.

Heh, such desperation. It is really amusing.

desperation. your posts keep getting whittled away slowly, piece by piece, lol

monarchs armor?? by an AMPED prime? wTf?? lol

and it's a stupidly high feat because individual lanterns have done 'universe creating feats!!1!!' laughing out loud but i forgot, prime>>multiversal level alex.

yeah, your lines of logic really end in good places. but let's pursue it a bit and see if prime REALLY is a above single lanterns. hal one shotted uber krona. given krona's level, what did prime do (UNAMPED ffs) that was beyond that...?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

holy crap i just noticed that abhi is trying to act like because monarch's armor stabilized captain atom, and captain atom contains universe destroying energy when fully ruptured, it means SBP was exerting universe destroying force when he ripped it.

holy cow is this kid stupid. laughing

so i guess that means this random alternate green lantern packs universe destroying power too lmao-
https://i.postimg.cc/8CwRqhgX/1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/W33Gjh2N/2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4dSz3sdz/3.jpg

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:47 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah i was saving that for later... lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 09:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Galactus wins 10/10. spite.

Maybe in his dreams?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 05:01 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
desperation. your posts keep getting whittled away slowly, piece by piece, lol

Way to go Leo, you caught me.

quote:

monarchs armor?? by an AMPED prime? wTf?? lol

The guardian amp was used up.
quote:

and it's a stupidly high feat because individual lanterns have done 'universe creating feats!!1!!' laughing out loud but i forgot, prime>>multiversal level alex.

But Sol's anvil is powerful because it oneshotted a celestial who oneshotted Galactus. That doesn't apply here?

quote:

yeah, your lines of logic really end in good places. but let's pursue it a bit and see if prime REALLY is a above single lanterns. hal one shotted uber krona. given krona's level, what did prime do (UNAMPED ffs) that was beyond that...?

Rip apart Monarch. And tank all of GLs together.

(please log in to view the image)

But I like how we need to compare feats for Prime.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 05:06 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

holy crap i just noticed that abhi is trying to act like because monarch's armor stabilized captain atom, and captain atom contains universe destroying energy when fully ruptured, it means SBP was exerting universe destroying force when he ripped it.

holy cow is this kid stupid. laughing

so i guess that means this random alternate green lantern packs universe destroying power too lmao-
https://i.postimg.cc/8CwRqhgX/1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/W33Gjh2N/2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4dSz3sdz/3.jpg

Yeah, it's not like it was before Monarch absorbed all the captain atoms.

Or like it was established in the very comic where Prime and Monarch fought that the suit was holding back the energy.

(please log in to view the image)

We are supposed to forget all that because "LOLOLOL a GL did that".

Kindly **** off, again.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 05:14 AM
DeadpoolXXX

wait so monarch absorbing more captain atoms made his SUIT stronger too? lol you are so damn stupid.

abhi logic- "prime ruptured monarchs armor, therefore he was exerting big bang level force."

me- "a random alternate GL ruptured his armor too. does that mean he was throwing around universal power too?"

abhi- "no! thats totally different cuz reasons! kindly **** off!"

god this kid is an idiot.

Last edited by DeadpoolXXX on Feb 13th, 2019 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 10:58 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

wait so monarch absorbing more captain atoms made his SUIT stronger too? lol you are so damn stupid.

Yes. Are you aware how dilustel metal works your highness? It gets stronger the more energy it absorbs.
quote:

abhi logic- "prime ruptured monarchs armor, therefore he was exerting big bang level force."

me- "a random alternate GL ruptured his armor too. does that also make him universal?"

abhi- "no! thats totally different cuz reasons! kindly **** off!"

god this kid is an idiot.

Such ****ing irony. When the GL ruptured the suit, was there a big bang to follow?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 11:07 AM
DeadpoolXXX

proof that monarchs armor became more durable between arena 4 and countdown 13?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 11:13 AM
MrMind

proof that monarchs armor became more durable between arena 4 and countdown 13?

kid who never have a clue asking for evidence? why don't you read the comics instead of needing someone to teach you

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 11:32 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

hey peanut gallery, stfu.

abhi has nothing to teach me. hes a liar and a moron.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 11:37 AM