KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Krillin vs One Piece

Krillin vs One Piece
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Roshi, with a max PL of 180 at the time, destroyed the moon with a Kamehameha. Goku's PL was 32,000 when he overpowered Vegeta's planet-busting Galick Gun with his own Kamehameha during the Saiyan saga.

That said, Krillin's last canonically recorded PL, way back during the Namek saga, was 75,000... And he's obviously grown exponentially more powerful in the yearS since then, and is still regarded as the most powerful Earthling to this day. Moreover, Krillin was still shown capable of using the Kamehameha as recently as DBS:
(please log in to view the image)

IOW, Krillin can use the exact same blast Roshi used to destroy the moon, and that Goku used to overpower a planet-busting attack, except he is many, many, many orders of magnitude more powerful than they were back then.

Just because Krillin...a hero...doesn't go around casually planet/moon/continent-busting doesn't mean he can't. Logical conclusions can absolutely be drawn with the information we have. That's just how DB works.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 14th, 2019 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 07:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
So just powerscaling, no feats

Common sense. Common freaking sense. Answer this, if Dragonball Roshi, when he met kid Goku got into a kameha clash against current Krillin, who would win (I am shocked that I have to even ask this)?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 07:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote