KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best "creative" fighting games you've played

Best "creative" fighting games you've played
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Best "creative" fighting games you've played

Basically, any fighting game that does something super out of the norm, but also supremely enjoyed.

I... guess you could count Smash.

Ya'll already know I'll choose Dissidia 012.

For me:

Powerstone & Powerstone 2 - Great, fun games with a top-down Smash Bros. feel, used to play with my brother when we were younger.

Dissidia 012 - PERFECT blend of Fighter and RPG, huge arena's, some of the best fighting mechanics I've ever played, tons of recognizable characters, great fanservice, and just oozing content.

Gladiator Begins - Fantastic Gladiator simulator and better then every other Gladiator game I've played, as well as apparently one of the most realistic original game releases on a dedicated handheld. (Meaning a non-hybrid, which the Switch would be considered as)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Absolutely massive roster with more then 150 characters and tons of content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Great game, if you love Naruto you owe it to play one of the NUNS games ASAP.

I really wish I had played Bushido Blade when I was younger but I never got the chance.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:23 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Abyss Odyssey.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Abyss Odyssey.
action-adventure game.

It has to be in the "Fighting Game" genre.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote