KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » DC vs Marvel open challenge

DC vs Marvel open challenge
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

Logan vs Slade in a swamp. The winner will be the best there is at what they do.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 10:03 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
Logan vs Slade in a swamp. The winner will be the best there is at what they do.

I'll do Domino in a swamp vs Slade lol

I already know about the drowning tactic stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 10:14 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

if neither is fine, I'll get Longshot, or Kitty Pride. Pre-cosmic upgrade . you can pick whatever marvel or Dc enhanced

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 10:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol that tactic never crossed my mind. What environment would you prefer? Kitty vs Hawkman is fine with me.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 10:57 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you get Hawkman then Kitty has no restrictions

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 11:06 PM
Supermutant

what do you mean no restrictions? and do you see any marvel characters in the street tier that interest you? since the original challenge I took you up on was street, I wouldn't mind going back to that. We seems to be somewhat going around in circles here with picks and counter picks lol. Not that it isn't fun, but it's not going anywhere.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 11:32 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

No restrictions means full use of their powers

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 11:42 PM
Supermutant

as long as kitty isn't some cosmic being, its all good

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 11:45 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

as long as kitty isn't some cosmic being, its all good

If you get to use Hawkman at full power then I can use Kitty at full power too. Hawkman is way above enhanced to be honest

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 11:59 PM
Supermutant

lol I'm using hawkman at his normal level of power, nothing beyond meta. I don't even know what full hawkman power is. I am guessing you are concern about some hawkgod or something crazy like that. but no, nothing above meta limits for us.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:04 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol I'm using hawkman at his normal level of power, nothing beyond meta. I don't even know what full hawkman power is. I am guessing you are concern about some hawkgod or something crazy like that. but no, nothing above meta limits for us.

Isn't Normal Hawkman well above regular enhanced

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:09 AM
Supermutant

lmao look I saw an opportunity here to use Bane in a low effort bz with scans I already have. If you still want a match pick someone from the street tier or even some low meta that's around that level. And we can battle. If not I'm out no hard feelings.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:28 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

my apologies. I'll go with Daken then. if you know someone who's equal level or around, we can start tomorrow

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Feb 13th, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:39 AM
Supermutant

azrael ok with this bat lite vs wolvie lite no apology needed

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 01:20 AM
cdtm

If one wanted to do Lobo?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 01:23 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

azrael ok with this bat lite vs wolvie lite no apology needed

huh?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 01:33 AM
Supermutant

I picked Azrael. Are you ok with this? Azrael vs Daken

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 01:51 AM
cdtm

I say go for it. Before he picks someone less bad. evil face

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 02:09 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I picked Azrael. Are you ok with this? Azrael vs Daken

Yeah, i'm down. let's do this!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 08:05 PM
Supermutant

alright what are your stips?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 11:22 AM