KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jussie Smollett attack

Jussie Smollett attack
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

If this is a hoax, it'll still be racist. it's just the identity of the racist(s) that will change.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 08:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
When this broke it was automatically accepted as horrendous, racist, etc etc, Turns out its highly questionable if it even happened.

This is the first I've heard of it myself. And if true, if would be a very racist act, considering what was described.

We'll see, the police have people in custody, if they're lying they'll eventually break.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 08:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It won’t be racist if it’s a hoax rob, it will be a lie.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 09:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

When this broke it was automatically accepted as horrendous, racist, etc etc, Turns out its highly questionable if it even happened.

It is very telling that you did not care enough to create a thread when you thought a hate crime had been committed against a black gay person, but only when you thought it was a hoax and white straight men were being unfairly treated with suspicion.

The entire hoax rumor is predicated on the notion that the character Smollett plays on Empire is being written out of the show, which Fox has disconfirmed; and that investigators believe the incident is a hoax, which the Chicago Police Department has disconfirmed.

The suspects are in custody and are being interrogated. Why do you not wait for the system to do its work before making any declarations?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 09:10 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup it’s looking more and more likely this was staged

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/en...F%3Frefresh%3D1

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:16 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is very telling that you did not care enough to create a thread when you thought a hate crime had been committed against a black gay person, but only when you thought it was a hoax and white straight men were being unfairly treated with suspicion.

The entire hoax rumor is predicated on the notion that the character Smollett plays on Empire is being written out of the show, which Fox has disconfirmed; and that investigators believe the incident is a hoax, which the Chicago Police Department has disconfirmed.

The suspects are in custody and are being interrogated. Why do you not wait for the system to do its work before making any declarations?

Next time, you might want to do some research before posting.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:21 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Does that bomber who killed no one, outweigh all the attacks on MAGA hat wearers who have committed actual violence and hurt people?

Uhhh.... Yes.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:30 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

We got way off topic this has nothing to do with MAGA hats. This was a reverse racism fake hate crime.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:35 AM
dadudemon

Just saw an article. It was staged and he’s in deep shit.

According to the police:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/ente...tack/index.html

K, so the thread is done?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Buh Buh..#BelieveAllGays?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Just saw an article. It was staged and he’s in deep shit.

According to the police:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/ente...tack/index.html

K, so the thread is done?

Adam will deny it and blame you or me for the attack.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Police have a source that says he paid the “attackers”

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:04 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:05 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man bc now excusing it as “a mental health issue”laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's a shame the police already stated that it is looking more and more like a hoax a long time ago, though. Can't back track and pretend to be righteous and impartial when they already revealed they thought it was a hoax.

It was clear from nearly the beginning that this was a hoax. We have the video where he goes off screen for 60 seconds and thats supposedly when all this goes down. Yet his sandwich was still in tact afterwards. Then he gives some redacted phone records to the cops lol.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man bc now excusing it as “a mental health issue”laughing out loud

Either Jussie staged it or his managers did.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He paid his brothers. Either way his careers is officially over and he’s going to jail.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:14 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just shameful.

Notice how this doesn’t even rise to the level of MAGA hat teenage smirking boy? That thread is like 80 pages of the left going nuts.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just shameful.

Notice how this doesn’t even rise to the level of MAGA hat teenage smirking boy? That thread is like 80 pages of the left going nuts.

He's black and gay and he hates Trump so he will get a pass of sorts. His career will be over, but this incident won't be talked about much.

If a white conservative actor(I realize these are rare) staged an attack and blamed it on leftists or antifa this would be blazed 24/7 on CNN, etc.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I retract what I said, I doubt his career is over, he will do his time and be accepted back.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:57 PM