KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jussie Smollett attack

Jussie Smollett attack
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I thought the opinions of celebrities were even more worthless than those of prosecutors. I guess it all depends on who's framing the argument

Bingo ^^

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

This is still funny. He just keeps digging that hole. If he wasn't gonna admit to what he did he should at least have shut up and stopped claiming innocence. He should tell his lawyers to be quiet too.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 06:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo ^^

Robtarded bingo only

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 06:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
As for Foxx, her office said she doesn't plan on resigning.

“I was elected by the people of Cook County to pursue community safety, prevent harm, and uphold the values of fairness and equal justice. I’m proud of my record in doing that, and I plan to do so through the end of my term and, if the people so will it, into the future,” Foxx said in a statement.

While the chiefs say they speak with one voice against Foxx, African American leaders were conspicuously absent from the stage Thursday. Sean Howard, a spokesperson for some suburban police departments, called the press conference "nothing more than a political stunt."

"To suggest that the African American police chiefs are in agreement with this alleged vote of no confidence is baseless and without merit," Howard said in a statement. "I've spoken to quite a few Police Chiefs who have shared that they strongly disagree with position of the SSPCA. In fact, they are pleased with their daily working relationship with the States Attorney's office."

interesting

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 12:01 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bwahahaha it gets better, not only did police unions unanimously vote no confidence in Kim Foxx, but Jussie missed his deadline to pay back this city 130k for his hoax.

Now this city is suing him in civil court smile He now can potentially be charged triple what he'd originally have to pay AND they can get into it more about the hoax he pulled.

Good stuff. If only he'd kept his mouth shut and paid his bill on time. El oh El.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 12:35 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt this will trigger Rob the retard to post a "but Trump" something.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Broadway.html

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 06:39 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No doubt this will trigger Rob the retard to post a "but Trump" something.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Broadway.html

LOL! And his bro is claiming he suffers from "night terrors" now.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:55 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a fraud. The brothers are now suing Jessie’s lawyer for defamation

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 11:36 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
Bwahahaha it gets better, not only did police unions unanimously vote no confidence in Kim Foxx, but Jussie missed his deadline to pay back this city 130k for his hoax.

Now this city is suing him in civil court smile He now can potentially be charged triple what he'd originally have to pay AND they can get into it more about the hoax he pulled.

Good stuff. If only he'd kept his mouth shut and paid his bill on time. El oh El.

How do you **** something like this up??

He's got to be the dumbest con artist ever. It's just a sad joke, at this point.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He probably thought 1) they were bluffing and 2) paying the bill would be admitting he was guilty.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 03:09 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kim Foxx is claiming she is getting racially charged death threats over this.

Hmm, well she lied when she said she recused herself so...until she publishes these threats, that's a "nah" from me.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 11:45 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

“Why didn’t you believe Jussie”
Adam Poe

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jussies bro totally wrote an op ed saying he's innocent. I'm convinced!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:32 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jussies bro totally wrote an op ed saying he's innocent. I'm convinced!

Me Too! roll eyes (sarcastic) Where's his brother been all this time?!

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:35 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You Tool, true 😊

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still funny:

"I can't deny it, I got excited, when those africans grabbed me".

laughing

laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

He's been helping Jussie get over the trauma of getting beat down by white supremacist nigerians.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:43 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's been helping Jussie get over the trauma of getting beat down by white supremacist nigerians.
laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:56 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote