KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Doom Patrol

Doom Patrol
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Would love to watch DP but really don't want to get involved with a WB Streaming service until they get their shit figured out.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 04:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Would love to watch DP but really don't want to get involved with a WB Streaming service until they get their shit figured out.

There are ways to watch without signing up...or so I've heard smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thoughts on 2nd season..

would anyone recommend

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC streaming doesn't release all at once, they released the first 3 eps of the season. Then there will be weekly ep releases.

Anyways. I finished only the first episode and I did enjoy it. I think anyone who enjoyed the first season should watch.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I've watched episode one.
Its good, though I wonder if its missing something(someone). Season 1 we had Nobody with his 4th wall irreverence to break up the dark nature of the drama with his tongue in cheek not take the show serious. I wonder if without him there narrating with that flick of humor now and again it will get too serious?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 09:24 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Surtur
DC streaming doesn't release all at once, they released the first 3 eps of the season. Then there will be weekly ep releases.

Anyways. I finished only the first episode and I did enjoy it. I think anyone who enjoyed the first season should watch.

i have watched the first season but i have to finished up the last two episodes

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There are ways to watch without signing up...or so I've heard smile

Yeah I know, but I heard that if they catch you , The make you share a Cell with Harvey Weinstien....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 11:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Guess I jumped the gun.
The querky humor is still there just in different doses.
I laughed so hard at the roller rink in Dr Tyme's time capsule.

Just how many reality warping psychopaths can one man piss off in a lifetime? Even if he is over a 100.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2020 02:52 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it gets going after the first episode.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2020 03:54 PM
NemeBro

Hopefully season two's ending is more tidy than the last one's. Barring the ending show was perfect.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2020 08:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Wow, just wow.

At this point by the time season 2 is over this Doom Patrol is going to have saved the world enough times that the JL can't hope to catch up. The De-creator, Mr Nobody, sex demon.

Tall about some pretty average powered people taking on the biggest of threats out there repeatedly.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2020 10:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It was cool to see Flex Mentallo back.

I'm starting to get tired of the "global/universal threat of the week" thing, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2020 01:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The SeX-Men were great.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2020 02:30 PM
cdtm

Show off Doom Patrol to kids.

Disappointed there's no guys in armor fighting off demons in hell.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2020 03:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Instead you just get a robot on ecstasy too high to fight a sex demon.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 02:35 PM
cdtm

Instead you just get a robot on ecstasy too high to fight a sex demon.

Never said they weren't adult kids. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 02:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if they weren't you could justify it with the fact technically there is a character that is a little kid. Or at least has the appearance of one.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 02:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: same justification I used for letting my young cousins watch the Chucky movies.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 02:46 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by cdtm
Show off Doom Patrol to kids.

Disappointed there's no guys in armor fighting off demons in hell.

Not even 5 mins into episode 1 of this season with the bearded woman but f'ing I had concluded that I watch this one alone and the kids only get to watch stargirl with me

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A much more wholesome family program is The Boys.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 12:13 PM