KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » why arent the Angels erased?

why arent the Angels erased?
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unknown

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 10:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I always assumed that Angels simply have a higher status than all other beings in their designated universes, and as such, they were not targeted by Zen-Oh's erasure.

I mean, even when Zen-Oh whimsically decided that he wanted to erase the 8 lowest-ranking universes prior to the ToP, he was going to allow Daishinkan to contact the Angels of those universes and have them withdraw so they weren't destroyed:
https://i.imgur.com/Jq0uT3i.jpg

Yep.

On one hand, class favoritism is bad.

On the other hand, these angels only live to follow around an idiot GoD forever.

So not sure if they're getting such a good deal.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 10:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
interesting thoughts. so could Zeno erase the Angels if he wanted to?

and what exactly are the limits of angels? do they even have any known limits?
You mean, if Zen-Oh specifically targeted the Angels for erasure, could he destroy them? Absolutely.

Depends what type of 'limits' you're talking about..? Angels seem relatively unbounded, but there are some rules in place that they abide by. For example, they must remain generally neutral and cannot directly interfere in mortal affairs(though Whis has proven that he can break this rule if he wants to), they can 'only' rewind time by 3 minutes, and they cannot resurrect beings who were killed by Demons.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 11:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is an odd rule, considering the standard Dragon Balls can resurrect anyone.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 11:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, it was a very stupid rule to put in place. You mean to tell me that if Dabra would have been the one who killed Freeza, Whis would have been powerless to resurrect him? That's dumb.

I get that they're playing on the whole Angel/Demon thing, but still... It implies that they are of equal status, which definitely isn't the case.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 11:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Dabura confirmed for >GoD status.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 12:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

interesting. i didnt known about the demon thing. confused

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 12:12 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Dabura confirmed for >GoD status.

Huh?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 12:13 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
interesting. i didnt known about the demon thing. confused
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 12:19 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'm fine in the idea of giving Dabura, a cool character with wasted potential, some potential future significance with this development, but the angel and demon parallel would still feel kinda forced.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 07:18 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

When future zamasu erased the Future multiverse, pretty sure he wiped everyone and everything, angels included, I mean, he was the only thing left there

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 08:01 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I'd guess it's because they're not native to the universes they're supervising and thus not a part of it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 10:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote