KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Umbrella Academy

The Umbrella Academy
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Umbrella Academy

New on Netflix, based on the comics of the same name.. Any one watched yet? I've only watched the 1st show and part of the second. This isn't something I'd bingewatch though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I liked it a lot. I wasnt familiar with the comics when I started watching, so not sure if that helped or hurt. They left it wide open for another season too. Recommended.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 09:49 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Tried it and liked some of the characters but dropped it after two episodes. Just couldn't keep my interest.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 02:59 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Great comic, so so show.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 10:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Awww.. Saw the thread title and kinda hoped this was Rez Evil Tie In....Oh well.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nearly 6 episodes in... its an okay show

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 04:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I liked it.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 05:57 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Three episodes in and it's great so far. I hope it keeps it up to the end.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

It didn't. A lot of nonsensical BS and characters making stupid choices. It started off with a lot of promise but ended a 6 or 7/10 IMO, so just ok.

I will say though that Papa Hargreaves was a fkn RIOT. Unlike his kids, I loved every word that came out of his mouth lmao

PWNT

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 06:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Papa Hargreaves and the last episode redeemed it for me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 06:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Finished it yesterday. Had a lot of dull moments, but overall as a series, I enjoyed it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 08:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It was good. I liked it. Was going to read the comics but now I don't want to spoil next season.
Reminded me of The Misfits a little, though that might have just had to do with Klaus and it not being super serious all ghe time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Misfits was good.

This show was pretty good too.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really enjoyed it. Great production for a TV show.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 07:14 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would have. Have to laugh at Robert Sheehan basically playing the same character he did on Misfits in terms of attitude. He is good at it though I suppose, so why not.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:19 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Plan on binging S02 this weekend.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2020 02:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will watch season 2 starting on sunday but won't binge

Old Post Jul 31st, 2020 06:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw the first episode of the new season. Liked it a lot.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2020 08:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

relented and watched first episode. thought it was redundant. hopefully rest of the season isn't

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 02:12 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Still as good as the first season for me. Really enjoying it.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 04:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote