KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2020 Presidential Election Discussion

Who will be the Democratic Nominee?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Biden 17 27.42%
Sanders 15 24.19%
Harris 5 8.06%
Klobuchar 2 3.23%
Warren 3 4.84%
Castro 1 1.61%
Michelle Obama 7 11.29%
Cory Booker 2 3.23%
Tulsi Gabbard 4 6.45%
Pete Buttigieg 0 0%
Yang 6 9.68%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2020 Presidential Election Discussion
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (522): « First ... « 247 248 [249] 250 251 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
BS. Quote a post of mine where I said that. What was the thread and page number?

I have never once claimed to be from Texas.
It was on skype.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 11:52 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
It was on skype.
laughing out loud thumb up top notch!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was on skype.

I've never once used Skype. If someone talked to you on Skype and they told you that they were me then they were lying.

I live in Alabama, not Texas. I've only been to Texas one time in my entire life and that was in an Austin airport on a layover for a few hours when I first joined the military.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never once used Skype. If someone talked to you on Skype and they told you that they were me then they were lying.

I live in Alabama, not Texas. I've only been to Texas one time in my entire life and that was in an Austin airport on a layover for a few hours when I first joined the military.
I'm pretty confident it was you. We skyped, you bragged about how the mods let you post on here despite your bullshit. You were Time Immomorial back then. You told me you were in Texas.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:32 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty confident it was you. We skyped, you bragged about how the mods let you post on here despite your bullshit. You were Time Immomorial back then. You told me you were in Texas.

LoL. I am not TI. Broly is TI. Are you now claiming that Broly and myself are the same person? LoL.

Again, I have never used Skype... ever.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:34 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL. I am not TI. Broly is TI. Are you now claiming that Broly and myself are the same person? LoL.

Again, I have never used Skype... ever.
Then it was Broly. Which raises the question. Who the hell are you?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:45 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Some bull dyke looking woman here in Canada was arrested after allegedly sending ricin to the white house.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54255727

Already posted stick out tongue

Originally posted by wxyz
https://youtu.be/uBPzg_mJ4Xw

The tolerant Left.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:50 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wxyz
Already posted stick out tongue
Hi Eon.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:12 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then it was Broly. Which raises the question. Who the hell are you?

The Lone Ranger..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:16 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lone Ranger..
You're still a stupid creationist. So there's that.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:20 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Lone Ranger
LOL. People still arguing about this? Sorry, but evolution is the biggest crock of shit hoax in human history. The Bible though is 100% accurate. Yes, God created the universe and He did it only 6,00 years ago. smile
banned for being a self admitted sock.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're still a stupid creationist. So there's that.

And you're still a jackass evolutionist so there's that. wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:25 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

banned for being a self admitted sock.

LOL. You seem triggered, dude.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:26 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just love how you said the Bible is 100% accurate XD

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lone Ranger..
Fly/Star428

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:29 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just love how you said the Bible is 100% accurate XD

What I said is the truth. Sorry you don't like it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:30 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genesis
Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. 4:8
"I will destroy ... both man and beast."
God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all. 6:7, 17
"Every living substance that I have made will I destroy."
God repeats his intention to kill "every living substance ... from off the face of the earth." But why does God kill all the innocent animals? What had they done to deserve his wrath? It seems God never gets his fill of tormenting animals. 7:4
"All flesh died that moved upon the earth."
God drowns everything that breathes air. From newborn babies to koala bears -- all creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all. 7:21-23
God sends a plague on the Pharaoh and his household because the Pharaoh believed Abram's lie. 12:17
God tells Abram to kill some animals for him. The needless slaughter makes God feel better. 15:9-10

What a lovely God you have....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:30 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I said is the truth. Sorry you don't like it.
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Fly/Star428

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is not "my God"... He simply is God, period. There is no other. And yes, He is a very loving God which is why He offered us all an easy way out from eternal damnation by giving us a Savior in His Son, Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.-- John 3:16 KJV

But you should stop bringing up my religious beliefs in this thread as it will derail it.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:37 PM