KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2020 Presidential Election Discussion

Who will be the Democratic Nominee?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Biden 17 27.42%
Sanders 15 24.19%
Harris 5 8.06%
Klobuchar 2 3.23%
Warren 3 4.84%
Castro 1 1.61%
Michelle Obama 7 11.29%
Cory Booker 2 3.23%
Tulsi Gabbard 4 6.45%
Pete Buttigieg 0 0%
Yang 6 9.68%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2020 Presidential Election Discussion
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (522): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote:
But wait Hillary just pushed a conspiracy theory...lol

Yes she did, it's like she's done this before and understands the implications.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 10:41 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

clinton actually did not mention her by name. nonetheless gabbard went on a twitter hissy fit and outed herself.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...hird-party-2020

That combined with russian troll/bots posting in support of gibbard suggests to me that hillary is correct. there is equal activity aimed at supporting gabbard as there is to attacking clinton

objective presentation of russian troll/bot activity (unfortunately lacking any real context):
https://botsentinel.com/trending-topics

some context for the data, in case it changes (the bot data site regularly monitors and updates):
https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1...1983869952?s=20

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Oct 19th, 2019 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 11:04 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
She should be thanking Clinton for ranting about her. Gabbard never really had a chance, now she'll be in the headlines for a bit.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right. The military veteran Tulsi Gabbard--who actually really loves her country, unlike most leftists--should be thanking the b*tch Clinton for accusing her of being a "russian asset." Yup, that makes a whole lot of sense.

Just some more of that looney leftist logic for ya. wink

The fact that Gabbard never really had a real chance to become the dem nominee (which is a too bad for you Trump-haters because she would've had the best chance by far of beating Trump of all the dem candidates) doesn't change the fact that what Hillary said was sick. Seriously, that old two-time loser evil witch just needs to keep her disgusting mouth shut. She isn't relevant anymore.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 01:13 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

But wait Hillary just pushed a conspiracy theory...lol

Haven't you learned yet, Surtur, that it's totally fine when those on the left push crazy ass conspiracy theories? Especially when the person doing it is "it's all just a vast right-wing conspiracy" Hillary goddamn Clinton.

But hey, don't you dare talk about the government putting flouride in the water to lower people's IQ or how they're slowly killing us with GMO's, chem trails, and now probably 5G technology as well. That's a big no-no. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 19th, 2019 at 01:36 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 01:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
clinton actually did not mention her by name. nonetheless gabbard went on a twitter hissy fit and outed herself.

That combined with russian troll/bots posting in support of gibbard suggests to me that hillary is correct. there is equal activity aimed at supporting gabbard as there is to attacking clinton

objective presentation of russian troll/bot activity (unfortunately lacking any real context):

some context for the data, in case it changes (the bot data site regularly monitors and updates):

Those tools are cool.

What Clinton did is exactly what Tulsi said, she used cnn and nytimes as proxies prior to Clinton coming out to make a statement of russia asset, her assertion was obvious based on the previous claims from other organizations. Not to mention Tulsi left the DNC and said Hillary stole the position from Bernie in 2016.

Clinton's attack machine is in full motion. It's not like Clinton hasn't used russian fed information in the past using the DNC to procure it........she's just a saint looking out for our democracy..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:04 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how are clinton's motives even relevant to the point? how does it then magically invalidate the point? feelings?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean "how does it invalidate her crazy conspiracy theory?". The fact it's so f***ing crazy invalidates itself. thumb up

"Everyone who is against endless wars is a russian asset!!" laughing out loud

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 19th, 2019 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:32 PM
snowdragon

how are clinton's motives even relevant to the point? how does it then magically invalidate the point? feelings?

Because I can clearly identify a motive in statements and actions, Tulsi flat out called Clinton out in the 2016, I mean the verifiable facts. What has been done to Tulsi is clearly a smear campaign unless all those outlets can verify they are russian bots and not just bots in general.

See one is facts, the other is feelings.........(hint the smear campaign without actual facts is the fee fees which is all that has been presented "beliefs.")

We also know that the democratic party just recently got caught creating troll accounts in the alabama elections

Last edited by snowdragon on Oct 19th, 2019 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

again, word salads of ad hominem attacks on the messenger does not negate the point. but may I point out that I never claimed proof on gabbard, but her self-outing kinda reminds me of starfly when he got trig'd by a birthday thread I made for one of his many sock accts.

sure it's not concrete proof by any stretch of the imagination, but if it doesn't give you a moment of pause and consideration (further punctuated by russia's government social media account supporting her), you're obviously just having a good troll in categorically dismissing it as some hairbrained "conspiracy theory".

I wonder if you'll keep the lulz going if she runs as a 3rd party candidate. that's the going speculation:. that her whole purpose is to rat**** the democrats via 3rd party run and take enough votes to ensure trump's victory ala ralph nader. I hope that's not the case, because it would probably work.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:55 PM
snowdragon

again, word salads of ad hominem attacks on the messenger does not negate the point. but may I point out that I never claimed proof on gabbard, but her self-outing kinda reminds me of starfly when he got trig'd by a birthday thread I made for one of his many sock accts.

sure it's not concrete proof by any stretch of the imagination, but if it doesn't give you a moment of pause and consideration (further punctuated by russia's government social media account supporting her), you're obviously just having a good troll in categorically dismissing it as some hairbrained "conspiracy theory".

I wonder if you'll keep the lulz going if she runs as a 3rd party candidate. that's the going speculation:. that her whole purpose is to rat**** the democrats via 3rd party run and take enough votes to ensure trump's victory ala ralph nader. I hope that's not the case, because it would probably work.

Right, which is why I said it was a smear campaign used circumstantially just prior to the democratic debates. No one knows for a fact if its really happening, they based it on circumstantial evidence for the feels to smear.

It's a tactic Trump uses ALL the TIME on twitter, it doesn't have to be fact based just remotely believable to sway opinion.

Last edited by snowdragon on Oct 19th, 2019 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol is Bash sadly trying to justify Clinton's conspiracy theories?

It only gives the insane a "moments pause".

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Some people will believe everything their masters say.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Well more then just the Gabbard/Stein smear it was obvious Clinton was preemptively looking to delegitamize third party candidates as well.....(psssttttt they are all russian assets (spies))

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if they are so afraid Tulsi would run 3rd party they put this out there just to 100% confirm she never would, cuz if she did they could go "ha ha russian!".

See just the conspiracy theory alone betrays a lack of intelligence. There is no proof third parties like Jill Stein cost Hillary the election. It assumes every vote for Stein would have went to Hillary, and you can't do that without assuming every vote for Johnson would have gone to Trump. And if you do that? Trump still wins lol.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Just when the UK was about to take the lead with regards to teeth shatteringly embarrassing politicians, along comes the US Democrats to show the world how it's really done. #GodBlessMurica

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 10:01 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. The Democrats are very good at humiliating themselves.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 10:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, was not aware that Clinton didn't actually name drop, serves me right for reading a Right news source.

Gabbard should have not responded then. Should have let it sit as is, would have looked like an empty Clinton rant.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna give a kudos to the usual suspects here, minus Bash. None of you were foolish enough to try to defend these conspiracy theories. You're learning thumb up

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, was not aware that Clinton didn't actually name drop, serves me right for reading a Right news source.

Gabbard should have not responded then. Should have let it sit as is, would have looked like an empty Clinton rant.

No it wouldn't have looked like an empty rant, stop being disingenuous. This Russia shit has only been slung at *one* of the female candidates. Everybody knew who Clinton meant and her reps later confirmed it. Tulsi literally called out people for smearing her with this not long before this. The media was saying Clinton was referring to Tulsi even before she responded.

Literally everybody knew who Clinton meant. Anyone pretending otherwise is being dishonest or just isn't a very bright person.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 07:02 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry my objective appraisal has triggered you. would you like some Play-Doh?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 07:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ objective. You tried to defend her crazed conspiracy theories. Were I you I'd just stop responding and save yourself the trouble. Trust me: put down the shovel before you even begin digging the hole thumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 07:06 PM