KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Generally unpopular opinions

Generally unpopular opinions
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Generally unpopular opinions

Lemme start:

Candy corn is ****ing delicious and I loved when I got it on halloween.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 07:05 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Donald Trump is not the AntiChrist.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 01:43 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like the movie Ponyo.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 05:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

nickelback is good.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 03:44 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't like the movie Ponyo.

I dont like you stick out tongue.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 04:14 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

No one messes with my ponyo

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 04:15 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really enjoy pineapple on pizza.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:18 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

People need to talk a bit more and rely solely on text less.
Because sometimes a conversation that involves actual back and forth, question and answer *conversation* can be accomplished in 2 minutes of real time talk rather than spreading out texts for an hour of constant frustrating interruptions and incomplete responses.
I have things to do, the quicker and easier I get what I need, the more time I can spend actually getting stuff done, not waiting for a text that doesn't have all of what I need, and then I have to wait for the next response to my return text asking for the clarification.
Sure, texts work for the simple stuff, or when you have nothing but time, but if I call you, I obviously want to *talk* to you. In the long run, it'll save us both a lot of time and irritation.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 01:57 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix
Because sometimes a conversation that involves actual back and forth, question and answer *conversation* can be accomplished in 2 minutes of real time talk rather than spreading out texts for an hour of constant frustrating interruptions and incomplete responses.
I have things to do, the quicker and easier I get what I need, the more time I can spend actually getting stuff done, not waiting for a text that doesn't have all of what I need, and then I have to wait for the next response to my return text asking for the clarification.
Sure, texts work for the simple stuff, or when you have nothing but time, but if I call you, I obviously want to *talk* to you. In the long run, it'll save us both a lot of time and irritation.

No duh. You totally think your better but your not. Your the same garbage as all the rest of us. laughing

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 07:40 AM
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

"One of us, one of us!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 10:26 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Shrimp is disgusting, hot or cold, breaded or unbreaded, it's nasty.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 11:00 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix

I am 100% riding this train with you.

If there are more than 2 e-mail volleys at work, I call or arrange a meeting. No reason to type up paragraphs when you can just sit in a room or call over any VOIP/Conferencing system (Skype, Hangouts, etc.).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 11:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't like watching movies digitally, it feels a lot better when you actually own the movie.

Spaceballs, Ninja Scroll, etc, all had a better feel to em when i could just pop em in and watch them whenever i wanted without having that automatic next month payment coming in and bearing down on me.

I also dislike DVD's, blu-ray only.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:57 AM
riv6672

A bunch of us were watching THE TOP 10 REVEALED today, the subject was best drug songs.
My opinion was, The Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Under the Bridge” should have been number one. No one agreed.
Neither did those who voted, as it didnt even make the list! mad

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 04:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

SW prequels are better than the original trilogy.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 06:06 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^cant disagree w. that.

I’m not a huge SW fan.
Best parts of that franchise are Han & Chewie.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't like Star Trek or the Simpsons. sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 03:55 AM
riv6672

Who in the **** thinks the combination of chicken and waffles is in any way appealing? Yuuuuuuck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 05:35 PM
Snyder9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dave_97
nickelback is good.

haha you are like hitler

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 09:30 AM
Snyder9 is currently offline Click here to Send Snyder9 a Private Message Find more posts by Snyder9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Adbot scum are worse than any Hitler, Stalin and Mao put together times infinity!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2021 12:35 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote