KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » weapon h vs superman

weapon h vs superman
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

weapon h vs superman

let's take what has been said about weapon h at face value for the purpose of this fight--that is he has logan's hf and chulk's strength. he also has some pretty impressive h2h skills. he's fighting current superman in a 15'x15' indestructible cube. a little more room for supes to maneuver but not much.

can superman survive this cage match?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 12:00 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He gets cut in half.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 01:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman beats the shit out of him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Who has he beaten to make you say that ABHI? Let me guess, you're going to post him heat vision a prism taking out a character weak against Sun light? This shouldn't be a hard question for you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah sunlight weakness to exploit here. i actually think superman is eff'd here, but it is superman....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 03:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Honestly, he'd probably jam those claws right into his chest.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 04:06 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think it would be interesting to see him get slashed. supes piercing durability is about as good as it gets, but adamantium+hulk strength? yeah, i think you're right.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 04:10 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't think adamantium plus Hulk strength will ever be accurately portrayed scaled up from Logan. It should cut through pretty much everything, and it should be Carver9 out of 9 in terms of effectiveness. But I don't think - once Weapon H gets handed off from Pak - that it will breach Carver5 tier on average.

I don't see a reason why he wouldn't cleave say Juggernaut in half with a swipe tbh, but I doubt we'll ever see a 9 out of 9 Carve like that. The dude is every Colossus Big Carver9 dream rolled into nine, but you can't simply do the shit he should be doing in comics.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 05:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Supes use his super speed to make Weapon H stab his own chest. And then makes his head bounce like a basketball against the ground at relativistic speeds.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Superman heat vision him to a pool of lava in 1 second

or

Superman breezes on him gently, then shatters the frozen Weapon H with one punch in 2 seconds

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:24 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes use his super speed to make Weapon H stab his own chest. And then makes his head bounce like a basketball against the ground at relativistic speeds.

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Who has he beaten to make you say that ABHI? Let me guess, you're going to post him heat vision a prism taking out a character weak against Sun light? This shouldn't be a hard question for you.

Who has Weapon H beaten , who possesses speed on this level?

Leo, you might want to equalise speed as well. The only guy who can even attempt to catch up to Flashes fighting each other isn't getting cut by slower opponents, if he doesn't want to be, in a forum fight.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 08:28 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

He has straight up overpowered dozens of kryptonians at once. Weapon H doesn't even registers on that level.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 10:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: weapon h vs superman

Originally posted by leonidas
chulk's strength

Chulk was considered unworthy of the adamantium bonding process and was being mocked for his inability to tap into his true potential.

Safe to say Clay is stronger than that.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 10:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

We also need to add Warpath on top.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 11:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i didn't equalize speed because the room would negate a lot of it. weapon h is say, 8' tall. add another 3' for his arms and likely 2' for the claws. supes CAN maneuver some, no doubt, but he has almost no room to do so. i don't think i've ever seen him use anything close to max speed in an area so enclosed. /shrug

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 01:07 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

But from Superman's perspective, Weapon H is not even moving

Imagine going to a park, go right next to a statue, and somebody makes a 15 x 15 glass box around you, and tells you to be careful not to get hit.

That's how Superman sees the fight.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 01:13 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes vibrates intangible whilst laughing.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

He has straight up overpowered dozens of kryptonians at once. Weapon H doesn't even registers on that level.

Full powered kryptonians?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:26 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who has Weapon H beaten , who possesses speed on this level?

There's some truth here. Weap H hasn't really battled elite speedsters.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:31 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote