KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If you could live in any anime

If you could live in any anime
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

If you could live in any anime

Let's say the end of the world was upon us, and the government made gates to alternate universes, which happen to be anime-verses. More or less the concept of DC comics Earth Prime writers being muses for actual universes, and writing them into fiction.

Which anime would you go to?

Me, I think I'd head to the Ippo-verse myself. Become a boxer, cheat like a bastard, and earn an easy living.

Because the ref's just don't seem to care.

*Nut punch, nut punch.*

"Keep it up, and you're getting a warning!"

*Pulls gun.*

"Should I disqualify him? I'd better wait and see."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragon Ball

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:26 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Pokemon. Comparable technology and culture, plus you can make a living walking to different cities with your dog

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 09:31 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

thumb up

Pokemon is a good choice. It would suck to be a normal human in most of the other universes that I'm interested in. So unless I gained super/magical powers during the transfer, Pokemon would be my choice as well.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 09:42 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Berserk so that I could die

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 07:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro

Once Griffith takes over, that chance actually dramatically decreases.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 03:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by cdtm
Let's say the end of the world was upon us, and the government made gates to alternate universes, which happen to be anime-verses. More or less the concept of DC comics Earth Prime writers being muses for actual universes, and writing them into fiction.

Which anime would you go to?

Me, I think I'd head to the Ippo-verse myself. Become a boxer, cheat like a bastard, and earn an easy living.

Because the ref's just don't seem to care.

*Nut punch, nut punch.*

"Keep it up, and you're getting a warning!"

*Pulls gun.*

"Should I disqualify him? I'd better wait and see."
You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. X3

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 03:30 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dragon Ball
DB would only be cool because of all the Capsule Corp tech.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 05:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If powers were on the table, it'd be RWBY for me. Otherwise, I third the motion that Pokemon is the best way to go.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 27th, 2019 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 11:14 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
If powers were on the table, it'd be RWBY for me. Otherwise, I third the motion that Pokemon is the best way to go.

Rwby would be the worst choice. Negative emotions summon hell beasts, terrorism runs rampant, only the strong huntsman live past their forties, and 2/4 countries are in ruins

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 05:10 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dragon Ball
you buggin. No desire to die and be resurrected by dragonballs a dozen times over.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 03:33 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Could you imagine having Goku as your savior? Jfc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 04:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
you buggin. No desire to die and be resurrected by dragonballs a dozen times over.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
xD

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:36 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Send me to the Yugioh verse thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carverland.

It's a place where I could finally be myself. Stilt is Stilt. Hulk is Hulk. Carver is Carver.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 09:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nancysamuel104

I would be in Naruto or Dota world. I often move to Naruto world in my dreams on my Naruto bedding big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 07:03 AM
nancysamuel104 is currently offline Click here to Send nancysamuel104 a Private Message Find more posts by nancysamuel104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attack on Titan so I can turn a shitty situation into an even worse one.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 29th, 2019 05:37 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote