KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NYT admits Trump is full of shit

NYT admits Trump is full of shit
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

NYT admits Trump is full of shit

In a Blow to Trump, America’s Trade Deficit Hit a Record $891 Billion

WASHINGTON — America’s trade deficit with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history last year as the United States imported more goods than ever, including a record amount from China, ballooning the deficit to $891.3 billion and delivering a setback to President Trump’s goal of narrowing that gap. -snip

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I couldn't give a **** about the trade deficit honestly.

I'm a free trade kinda guy.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:48 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
In a Blow to Trump, America’s Trade Deficit Hit a Record $891 Billion

WASHINGTON — America’s trade deficit with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history last year as the United States imported more goods than ever, including a record amount from China, ballooning the deficit to $891.3 billion and delivering a setback to President Trump’s goal of narrowing that gap. -snip

Wait so are we to believe the NYT or what?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like Robs full of shit. He just said we were not supposed to believe them.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:49 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I couldn't give a **** about the trade deficit honestly.

I'm a free trade kinda guy.
How convenient

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How convenient

Yup just like when you didn't care about Obama's deficit. How convenient for you now.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:50 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Wait so are we to believe the NYT or what?

You're the one that froths when Trump calls them failed liars and enemy of the people. So you tell me, sport.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

How convenient

Not really a thing of convenience tbh. If you look through any of my posts where I talk about trade, I state that I'm not a fan of protectionist goals or protectionist trade policy. This is Trump failing to meet a goal that I never really thought was a valid objective.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one that froths when Trump calls them failed liars and enemy of the people. So you tell me, sport.

I'm asking you what you think though...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up alreadylaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not really a thing of convenience tbh. If you look through any of my posts where I talk about trade, I state that I'm not a fan of protectionist goals or protectionist trade policy. This is Trump failing to meet a goal that I never really thought was a valid objective.

"America’s trade deficit with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history" -snip

Well he hit something, that's for sure.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm asking you what you think though...

Multiple sources confirm that we're at a 891-892billion trade deficit; the highest in US history. So that seems true.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The Census Bureau on Tuesday reported America's trade gap in December actually dropped slightly over the month to $44.3 billion. But on the whole, the country's trade shortfall in 2016 ballooned by $1.9 billion – or 0.4 percent – over the year to $502.3 billion. That's the largest the gap has been since 2012."
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trad...lease/ft900.pdf

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Multiple sources confirm that we're at a 891-892billion trade deficit; the highest in US history. So that seems true.

You chose to use NYT though. Do you feel they are fake news yes or no?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:55 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"AMERICA'S INTERNATIONAL trade deficit climbed to a four-year high in 2016 just before President Donald Trump – who during election season bemoaned the country's trade shortfall and vowed to turn things around – stepped into the White House to replace former President Barack Obama.

The Census Bureau on Tuesday reported America's trade gap in December actually dropped slightly over the month to $44.3 billion. But on the whole, the country's trade shortfall in 2016 ballooned by $1.9 billion – or 0.4 percent – over the year to $502.3 billion. That's the largest the gap has been since 2012.

Exports last year were down nearly $52 billion – 2.3 percent – though imports also declined by $49.9 billion, or roughly 1.8 percent. A strong dollar and a sluggish global economy were cited by economists as complicating factors affecting U.S. trade dynamics throughout 2016."
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...amas-final-year

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You chose to use NYT though. Do you feel they are fake news yes or no?

I do not feel they're fake news, why I use them.

Now if I was someone who routinely called them fake news and then used them, yeah, that's a problem, sport :0

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now if I was someone who routinely called them fake news and then used them, yeah, that's a problem, sport :0

Why did you post this thread?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Backward logic from a backwards thinker

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 10:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why did you post this thread?

To show hypocrisy in Trumpers and rub their hypocritical noses in it. It was 100% successful thumb up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 11:06 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean like we rub your nose in your hypocritical shit every day?laughing out loud

This thread failed to serve its purpose those, it only highlighted your own hypocrisy.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 11:12 PM