KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NYT admits Trump is full of shit

NYT admits Trump is full of shit
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol right, so the only way for you to know is:

-a mod told you
-a mod told someone else who then told you

EDIT: And yes this is a troll thread. You didn't write the NYT article, you merely used it as an excuse to troll.
Wrong on both accounts. Now stop flaming and shit-posting in my thread. Thanks.

It's a thread with a legit topic and story. You're just flipping out cos it's Trump being caught being a liar again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So then you lied.

And nope it's a troll thread, you'll never be given so much as a warning over it, but it is. You admitted it. Moving on.

So Trump is full of shit: what else do you have to add?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

From Robs out cock holster

Originally posted by Robtard
What a weird and desperate thread.

Agreed, why did you make the thread then?

LoL @ the Trump angle. So much butthurt; so much fail.

Finally, we agree on something, hypocrite.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Mar 7th, 2019 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So then you lied.

And nope it's a troll thread, you'll never be given so much as a warning over it, but it is. You admitted it. Moving on.

So Trump is full of shit: what else do you have to add?

Believe what you like.

Legit story; legit topic.

Agreed. And kudos again for admitting it; I know it eats at the insides.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believe what you like.

Legit story; legit topic.

Legit story yes, legit topic no. Moving on.

quote:
Agreed. And kudos again for admitting it; I know it eats at the insides.

It doesn't eat me up inside at all, I'd watch it with those claims you can't back up, lest you be reported. Anyways, so what do you have to add to this topic?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob cries about the stripper thread, then does the same thing in this thread.

Rob is a hypocrite as usual

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob cries about the stripper thread, then does the same thing in this thread.

Rob is a hypocrite as usual

He keeps wanting to get back to the topic, but it seems all he has to say is some variation of "Trump is full of shit". Totally not a troll thread, after all the article legit exists. Lee-jit.

No doubt he has something worthwhile to add to this thread beyond "Orange man bad". I genuinely look forward to it thumb up

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Legit story yes, legit topic no. Moving on.

It doesn't eat me up inside at all, I'd watch it with those claims you can't back up, lest you be reported. Anyways, so what do you have to add to this topic?

So it seems your problem is with the thread title. My advice (and it's always great), grow up and get over the fact I used the word "shit", snowflake. Yes, do move on, this is not the hill you want to die on.

The fact that Trump's silly trade policies and trade wars are going to hurt America and Americans more than they'll help is a problem, he seems to be making this up as he goes along. Making him POTUS was like giving a chimp a loaded and cocked 9mm and expecting something positive.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it seems your problem is with the thread title. My advice (and it's always great), grow up and get over the fact I used the word "shit", snowflake. Yes, do move on, this is not the hill you want to die on.

Nope, it's not just with that. It's obvious why you made this thread, you shockingly even had some brief clarity and admitted it. My advice: don't worry about it because nothing will happen anyways. Moving on.

quote:
The fact that Trump's silly trade policies and trade wars are going to hurt America and Americans more than they'll help is a problem, he seems to be making this up as he goes along. Making him POTUS was like giving a chimp a loaded and cocked 9mm and expecting something positive.

Okay so the aim is to also take a shot at those who voted for him. Gotcha thumb up

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 7th, 2019 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:49 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This troll thread is funny and sad.

Agreed

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nope, it's not just with that. It's obvious why you made this thread, you shockingly even had some brief clarity and admitted it. My advice: don't worry about it because nothing will happen anyways. Moving on.

Okay so the aim is to also take a shot at those who voted for him. Gotcha thumb up

^Grown man shitting himself because "shit" was used in a thread title.

So you're going to avoid the valid on-topic points and just whine because at the end I gave my opinion on something. Figures. You're done trolling here, get out of my thread.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:53 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your troll thread sucks Rob tbh.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Mar 7th, 2019 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Grown man shitting himself because "shit" was used in a thread title.

So you're going to avoid the valid on-topic points and just whine because at the end I gave my opinion on something. Figures. You're done trolling here, get out of my thread.

^Grown man crying cuz his troll thread was pointed out.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

*reported*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:55 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*reported*

You reported your own troll bait, good, hopefully a mod will come close it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your troll thread sucks Rob tbh.

Yet it won't shock me if I get punished while nothing happens to Rob lol. Just watch.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You reported your own troll bait, good, hopefully a mod will come close it.

Nope lol, they'll warn or ban me without saying a word to Rob. Just watch.

Robtard
Senor Member

Yet it won't shock me if I get punished while nothing happens to Rob lol. Just watch.

^Troll pretending to be the victim again

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He essentially reported his own troll bait thread.

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Troll pretending to be the victim again

Yet you reported something he said, so thats you who's pretending to be the victim right?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:58 PM