KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NYT admits Trump is full of shit

NYT admits Trump is full of shit
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^Troll pretending to be the victim again

Nah I just know how this works lol.

You essentially admitted this was a troll thread, but that won't matter in the slightest.

But IMO No: we do not have to play along with troll threads

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 7th, 2019 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Yet it won't shock me if I get punished while nothing happens to Rob lol. Just watch.

Well of course. Rob is on KMC's Protected Snowflake List.

He is allowed to do what others are not.

WELCOME TO KMC!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah I just know how this works lol.

You essentially admitted this was a troll thread, but that won't matter in the slightest.

But IMO No: we do not have to play along with troll threads

Because you know the games you're playing.

Already countered that, you just didn'tt like it.

Seems Fly your #1 wingman is back to help you along. But I already told you to GTFO of this thread, so GTFO.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So when Robbie Screams GTFO ( in Caps I might add so we know He is SCREAMING) can we count that as His TRIGGERED!

Oopps... didn't mean to scream there...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because you know the games you're playing.

It's more that I know when you play the same games nothing happens. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I won't be.

quote:
Already countered that, you just didn'tt like it.

You didn't counter it, but it won't matter either way lol.

quote:
Seems Fly your #1 wingman is back to help you along. But I already told you to GTFO of this thread, so GTFO.

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Deal with it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But he don't have to "Deal With It" Cause... Protected SknowFlake List...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But he don't have to "Deal With It" Cause... Protected SknowFlake List...

I'm just amused at trolls reporting people for...trolling lol.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:11 PM
Flyattractor

Funny how that works out.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll also point out there is already a Trump thread. There is literally no reason for this. The only reason is cuz Rob got butthurt over Broly's topic and decided to troll. He thinks people are naive enough to believe this was made in good faith. That in itself is insulting to pretty much everyone here lol.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll also point out there is already a Trump thread. There is literally no reason for this. The only reason is cuz Rob got butthurt over Broly's topic and decided to troll. He thinks people are naive enough to believe this was made in good faith. That in itself is insulting to pretty much everyone here lol.

TIL: Only AoC and other people/topics which trigger Trumpers can have multiple threads created

ps the topic is the trade deficit; the cause is partly Trump's fault

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

TIL: Only AoC and other people/topics which trigger Trumpers can have multiple threads created

ps the topic is the trade deficit; the cause is partly Trump's fault

I'm sure Bash, being consistent, would have pointed this out to you as well. I thought I'd save him the trouble.

And okay dude, whatever you say. This comes off as a bitter troll thread. You even admitted this. If you intended this to be serious you f*cked it up.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You can pretend that I "admitted" it all you like, but it's been explained what that post was.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can pretend that I "admitted" it all you like, but it's been explained what that post was.

Yes you tried to claim your brief moment of clarity was a joke, but unfortunately that's not an acceptable excuse. I'm going by your logic here, sowwie sad

PS: Don't worry I won't report you

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 10:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's just something you made up.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 08:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

NYT once admits that Trump is full of shit

WASHINGTON — Even as he asked a court to cancel his predecessor’s signature domestic achievement, President Trump reassured Americans last week that they need not worry about the demise of the Affordable Care Act because Republicans would replace it with something better.

The fine print came Monday night: They will not have a replacement plan for at least 19 more months — and then only if Republicans win the 2020 election.

A series of late-night Twitter messages seemed to ensure that health care will take its place among the central issues of next year’s presidential race, a prospect that Democrats welcomed and at least some Republicans dreaded. Mr. Trump said his party will not come up with its own plan until after next year’s election, meaning he will make no effort to work with Democrats and will only try to fulfill his first-term “repeal and replace” promise if he wins a second term.
-snip

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:26 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

And?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
And?

He's mad you posted this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t659755.html

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:29 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how he think you have to come up with a retort to everything he plagiarizes.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:30 PM