KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Just watched the Green Book at home, saw it at the pictures.

Just watched the Green Book at home, saw it at the pictures.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched the Green Book at home, saw it at the pictures.

It truly is a beautiful film.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yup.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I had no idea that this was about Tony Lip aka Carmine Lupertazzi from the Sopranos (best tv show of all time).

I may have to check this out.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I had no idea that this was about Tony Lip aka Carmine Lupertazzi from the Sopranos (best tv show of all time).

I may have to check this out.
it's almost a perfect film, up there with things like a beautiful mind in my opinion. I didn't realise either, makes it even more interesting.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, it was the clear Best Picture winner to me. I was glad it won. The wife and I liked it a lot.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 09:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

This was the Cineworld unlimited secret screening (when you book and don't know what the movie is until the title screen comes on) about 8 weeks ago ages before it was to be released and before it had any traction at the awards season. I hadn't even heard of it so walked out because I didn't want to waste 2 hours watching something that might be crap. Oops.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 10:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This was the Cineworld unlimited secret screening (when you book and don't know what the movie is until the title screen comes on) about 8 weeks ago ages before it was to be released and before it had any traction at the awards season. I hadn't even heard of it so walked out because I didn't want to waste 2 hours watching something that might be crap. Oops.

Wuuuut? I'd never take that chance.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Re: Just watched the Green Book at home, saw it at the pictures.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
It truly is a beautiful film.
this is good to know. will watch.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 11:14 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
Wuuuut? I'd never take that chance.

It can be hit & miss. It's always movies that haven't been generally released so you get a chance to see them, in some cases, weeks early

There's been...

Now You See Me
In the Heart of the Sea
Incredibles 2
Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Triple 9
The Big Short
Molly's Game
Hidden Figures
Manchester by the Sea
Love, Simon

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 11:29 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote