KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?

What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Senor Cage
The closest one I can think of is the 80's lineup with Magneto.
Golgz willing to immediately say an old X-Men team might beat the JLA. Dang, he really wants that dick pic! thumb up

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 03:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Magneto solos.

So any team with Magneto in it.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 03:56 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're projecting again. Some things never change.

(please log in to view the image)

So, is it just my phone or did your attempt to post an image fail? But we see you're too interested in bulges.....and I'm the one projecting.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 04:03 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It shows up fine. Unlike your signature, which has been broken for years now.

You can beg Pope Carver to fix it once he comes back. Just don't expect him to remove the parental control feature.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 04:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It shows up fine. Unlike your signature, which has been broken for years now.

You can beg Pope Carver to fix it once he comes back. Just don't expect him to remove the parental control feature.

Screenshot it then.

I see you didn't deny your borderline obsession with bulges. When Pope Caver returns you must see him for confession.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 05:08 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pope Carver knows me inside and out, dear child.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 06:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Re: Re: What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

thumb up Knew I could count on you, although I edited in the pic I prefer. Sending dick pic. The Phoenix Five are an offical lineup of X-Men. If you need a sixth, Hope was also on their squad for a time.

https://postimg.cc/KkbCn8cN

So was Magneto. And Xavier. And Nate. Legion technically too.
Originally posted by Smurph
In Uncanny #500, Scott and Emma broadcast to every mutant in the world and made them all X-Men... so, that line up probably has the best chance. Specifically for an in comic example, mutant nation on Utopia gives the best sense of that size of 'team'.

Especially if you can get enough people like Namor, Magneto, Magik, Moonstar (w Valkyrie powers), etc together just to slow an in-character Justice League lineup down enough to let Xavier, Emma, Psylocke, Exodus, Hope etc make one collective mental assault.

That's the clearest path to victory for an X-team. Obviously still far from certain though.

This is the other thing I was thinking of, so you get a dick pic too. People forget just how wildly the X-Roster changed after M-Day. They were desperate, so most remaining mutants are X-Men. Hope, Legion, Magneto, and Xavier were all fighting together during Second Coming, for example. You could just do a Build-a-Hope game if you wanted.

And of course, we could go full forum-tard with some characters. Teen Jean was just a psychic energy entity before she left,

https://postimg.cc/gwkb5K6h
https://postimg.cc/KRBbgj21
https://postimg.cc/HrtCBNjH

so MMH(possibly Lantern) would have to fight her, but she amps off psychic energy to seemingly abstract levels. And Blair Wind Iceman. shifty

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 12th, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 08:42 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

How is Superman against psychic attacks ?

OP I Assume, but how would he fair if say Emma Frost and the Cuckoos decided to have a go at him?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 08:54 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

God of Will Hal could take Phoenix. Not sure the Phoenix Five alone could take out the JL.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 10:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyrider
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix 5 would stomp the JLA.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 11:01 PM
skyrider is currently offline Click here to Send skyrider a Private Message Find more posts by skyrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Definitely not current JL. The op lineup, maybe.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 11:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Re: Re: What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

The Penis 5 Fornicates them.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 03:53 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Phoenix 5
Extinction team maybe with hope mimicing the JLA
The classic X-Men team with Phoenix Jean grey

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 09:53 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
How is Superman against psychic attacks ?

OP I Assume, but how would he fair if say Emma Frost and the Cuckoos decided to have a go at him?

Depends, as example Superman in rebirth straight up overpowered Parallax entity trying to control him and Parallax had to make him agree to control Superman's body to control him.

It's really depending on the writer however.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 11:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Re: What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?

Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up Knew I could count on you, although I edited in the pic I prefer. Sending dick pic. The Phoenix Five are an offical lineup of X-Men. If you need a sixth, Hope was also on their squad for a time.

This is the other thing I was thinking of, so you get a dick pic too. People forget just how wildly the X-Roster changed after M-Day. They were desperate, so most remaining mutants are X-Men. Hope, Legion, Magneto, and Xavier were all fighting together during Second Coming, for example. You could just do a Build-a-Hope game if you wanted.

And of course, we could go full forum-tard with some characters. Teen Jean was just a psychic energy entity before she left,

so MMH(possibly Lantern) would have to fight her, but she amps off psychic energy to seemingly abstract levels. And Blair Wind Iceman. shifty

My pic has Hope in it thumb up. And thanks for the dick pic,new phone wallpaper.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 02:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Re: Re: Re: What Group of X-Men can defeat JLA's Big 6?

Originally posted by StyleTime

Aw snap forgot about BW Iceman, but how does he stack up against KMC Flash?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:52 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

The fact that John's considered one of the big 6 of the League rather than Hal has me wondering, are we talking about the comic book version of the team or the JLU version?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:17 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by darthgoober
The fact that John's considered one of the big 6 of the League rather than Hal has me wondering, are we talking about the comic book version of the team or the JLU version?

DCnU

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:38 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote