KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carol Danvers vs Nova (Herald)

Carol Danvers vs Nova (Herald)
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Carol Danvers vs Nova (Herald)

Carol has all the hype right now, but can she take on a former Herald of Galactus!?!?

It's Carol:
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Frankie!
(please log in to view the image)

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2019 08:57 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nova should be too much in carol's regular form though carol would punch her in the face repeatedly. nova would likely cause her to go binary though, and even though it wouldn't last long, i think as binary she could ko nova. pretty sure she went binary not too long ago....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2019 03:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Do you think Nova is smart enough to utilize a strategy reducing the likelihood of Carol going Binary as much as possible?

I know 15 years ago the answer is “No Frankie is so dumb she lost to Spider-Man!” But what about now? She’s gotten more badass over the years

Old Post Mar 9th, 2019 04:35 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if she didn't go all out, i doubt she could put carol down before carol just punched her lights out. carol would absorb any low level stuff. carol is a tough match up for energy users.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2019 04:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I thought they were similar strength level, but Nova was faster? Could def be wrong but that’s at least according to the stats

Old Post Mar 9th, 2019 04:57 PM
StyleTime

That's Moonstone in the pic, back when she was on the Dark Avengers, posing as Ms. Marvel.

Karla was so much more interesting to read than Carol too. Made the solo book actually decent. I hope we see her in the movies or on tv soon.

As for the fight, leo summed it up.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 11th, 2019 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 02:51 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
That's Moonstone in the pic, back when she was on the Dark Avengers, posing as Ms. Marvel.

Karla was so much more interesting to read than Carol too. Made the solo book actually decent. I hope we see her in the movies or on tv soon.

As for the fight, leo summed it up.

Whoops!

And yup thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 03:36 AM