KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which MCU's character got the best 1st movie?

Which MCU's character got the best 1st movie?
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Iron Man and GOTG

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 02:12 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Correct.

One is made by a hack, the other by the King of all comics.
Thanos has become bigger in culture than anything king ever did outside the niche comic fans. Movies influence culture a helluva lot more then comics ever have. Starlin gave us the greatest character in all of fiction in a Thanos of Titan.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 12:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has become bigger in culture than anything king ever did outside the niche comic fans. Movies influence culture a helluva lot more then comics ever have. Starlin gave us the greatest character in all of fiction in a Thanos of Titan.

You're slowing down in your old age, you usually shoot down opposition within a few parsecs. laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 01:28 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
You're slowing down in your old age, you usually shoot down opposition within a few parsecs. laughing out loud
Thanos and I both win.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 03:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doctor Strange is #1 for me. Probably cuz I love magical characters. Then I'd say GOTG is #2. Followed by Cap, Black Panther, Iron Man, and Thor.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 04:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember years ago when I was a teenager and I got this thick book and it had bio's of a bunch of Marvel characters and it also listed their powers and had power ratings. Reading that is how I first discovered Thanos, then I went and read Infinity Quest or whatever the series is where he collects the stones, and also the story where he gets the IG.

Then years later he had a solo series, I think it went only 12 issues, but it was good. That's the last I've read about him.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
21 movies into the series now and your favourite is still the 1st? Guess ya mustn't think much of the series overall then.

That's silly logic. Just because I think IM is still the best MCU flick doesn't mean I don't like others a lot as well. The fact there's so many quality comic films in the MCU is why I think it's a great series overall.

eg Empire Strikes Back is still my favorite SW flick, but I still like the series overall.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 12th, 2019 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote