KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Warrior

Warrior
Started by: jaden_2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have watched the first 4 episodes of season 2.. i rather enjoy this. i truly hope it finds new life on hbomax

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 30th, 2020 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not gonna lie. I actually lol'd in the last episode. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Fung Hai act like hot shit. Then like two or three squads of policemen with guns rock up and basically annihilate all of them, only taking a handful of casualties in return. Those clowns really had an overinflated opinion of their own power relative to the wider setting, trying to take on the police's firepower with bows and swords. Shoulda gotten the fuk out of there when they saw what was happening.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 03:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, IMO, Ah Sahm is an a-hole. He's more than happy to exploit close relationships and people's trust to further his personal agenda, even if it means potentially causing serious trouble for the other people involved, and often without actually telling them the whole story, like with Penny and Young Jun. Chao and Li Yong are way more likable IMO.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 03:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

last friday's episode was really good. loved the fight scenes. also definitely was aptly titled

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 02:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

overall this was a good series.. i hope it finds new life on hbomax

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 02:23 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

HBO has picked it up and there will be a 3rd season sometime 2022.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 05:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i enjoy this show.. love the martial arts of it

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 08:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Same, it's a fun show.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 10:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
After a rather complicated last day or two, this was a pleasant surprise in my YouTube feed. Ah Sahm with a classic Bruce Lee nunchaku pose:

Looks like it has the potential to be a pretty spectacular season. Let's hope it lives up to the trailer.

second season was good

Old Post Jun 4th, 2021 07:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sitting with sciatica feeling sorry for myself, I have watched this from the start. Best show since Banshee.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2021 01:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

After a very long wait, it's finally back.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 11:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i am looking forwar to watching

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 09:27 PM
cdtm

Yet another show pandering to the SJW crowd who hated Iron Fist casting.

Finn Jones was perfect, come at me you bigots!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 09:38 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
After a very long wait, it's finally back.

Jun 29, 2023, my body is ready. Bring it.

Season 1 and 2 consistently delivered episode after episode, even the few bad episodes were not that bad.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 11:44 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although the ludicrous violence of John wick 4 far surpasses it. This show has characters who at times have characterisation. I can't wait!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2023 06:47 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Tomorrow smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2023 11:07 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you for reminding me Rob. I will be ready to watch Saturday!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2023 03:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched 1st eppy of season 3 which i liked..

started the 2nd but will finish tomorrow as well as the 3rd episode

Old Post Jun 30th, 2023 02:08 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

finisgd both episode 2 and 3,, always loved the martial arts of this and so looking for nore..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: also can't wait until ah sahm bangs yan mi

Old Post Jul 1st, 2023 01:22 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
finisgd both episode 2 and 3,, always loved the martial arts of this and so looking for nore..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: also can't wait until ah sahm bangs yan mi
half way through one Brice, it's very good.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2023 07:29 PM