KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Warrior

Warrior
Started by: jaden_2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have watched the first 4 episodes of season 2.. i rather enjoy this. i truly hope it finds new life on hbomax

Thanks Steve.. "This is the way"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2020 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not gonna lie. I actually lol'd in the last episode. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Fung Hai act like hot shit. Then like two or three squads of policemen with guns rock up and basically annihilate all of them, only taking a handful of casualties in return. Those clowns really had an overinflated opinion of their own power relative to the wider setting, trying to take on the police's firepower with bows and swords. Shoulda gotten the fuk out of there when they saw what was happening.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 03:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, IMO, Ah Sahm is an a-hole. He's more than happy to exploit close relationships and people's trust to further his personal agenda, even if it means potentially causing serious trouble for the other people involved, and often without actually telling them the whole story, like with Penny and Young Jun. Chao and Li Yong are way more likable IMO.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 03:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

last friday's episode was really good. loved the fight scenes. also definitely was aptly titled

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 02:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

overall this was a good series.. i hope it finds new life on hbomax

Old Post Dec 12th, 2020 02:23 AM