KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Yellow Aliens vs Mxyzptlk vs Gentry+Empty Hand vs Doc Manhattan

Yellow Aliens vs Mxyzptlk vs Gentry+Empty Hand vs Doc Manhattan
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

Yellow Aliens vs Mxyzptlk vs Gentry+Empty Hand vs Doc Manhattan

who will be the last omnipotent standing?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 02:19 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Based on statements alone

Doctor Manhattan>Mxy>Gentry/Empty Hand>>>>YA

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 02:27 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Eh... Based on statements and portrayed status, I'd be inclined to put Trano & Zaarn at the top of the list, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 14th, 2019 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 02:38 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian1

Mxy wins . Only few characters can destroy the whole DC Multiverse including all it's infinite higher dimensions which dwarfs infinite universes /Multiverses . As impressive as Yellow Aliens are they cant compare to mr mxy in terms of raw power and feats of showings

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 10:07 AM
Obsidian1 is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian1 a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well tbf, there's really no comic book character that can contend with Mxy's feats.

Casually destroying the entire DC Omniverse, along with the whole of Hypertime(ie. all pasts/presents/futures), as well as every single numbered dimension... And then recreating it all with a literal *snap*... Is honestly the most uber feat that a character can possibly achieve in comics.

That being said, I hold Trano and Zaarn in such high esteem because they were the actual agents of DC's real-world writers, and demonstrated their 'authority' a number of times. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 01:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the Yellow Aliens are direct agents of the 4th wall.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 02:11 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelax

Tbh, i'm more inclined to go with the Yellow Aliens. As they just seem to be on another tier entirely.

Last edited by Zelax on Mar 15th, 2019 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2019 12:59 AM
Zelax is currently offline Click here to Send Zelax a Private Message Find more posts by Zelax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote