KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Darth "Superstar" Queeg....wheres his groupies at?

Darth "Superstar" Queeg....wheres his groupies at?
Started by: Lestat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestat

Darth "Superstar" Queeg....wheres his groupies at?

Super scooper! Saw ya mention on Coming Attractions, can I have your autograph?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 04:02 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

laughing out loud He's got groupies?...Please Lestat, His head is big enough..hehehehehe

Moving this to General Discussion so it can rapidly go off topic..smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 08:21 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well if it does go off topic, it won't be by my hand. No sir, I never go off topic, not me, bub. Not a chance. Good as gold, that's me. True to the topic, through and through. Follow the rules to the thumb, yep, no problem there. On the straight and narrow, now...a real trooper.

Uh, what was the topic ? Oh yes, queeq, how could I forget ? Well, I'm not his groupie, just his apprentice, cook and number one sith girl. stick out tongue I happen to have a rubber stamp of his autograph, I'll be happy to stamp whatever you like. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 08:30 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well if tulips are considered groupies, then I guess he is with the band. And who is this Pamela des Barres anyway.smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 01:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm .... a superstar? III.... have groupies? Where? Where? All I have is Gundy. evil face

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 03:07 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OMG, and his head starts to swell.....laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 04:47 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yep..it's gonna be massive stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 11:20 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Do ya think he'll finally be abl;e to fit his ego in there?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 12:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

IIIIIII.... have an ego?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 02:32 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well yes!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 03:54 PM
Dim
Creativity

Oh yeah...yep laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 06:56 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Wait, I see something...no, its too big to be a space station....OMG..ITS QUEEQ !!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm caught in it's tractor beam, it's pulling me in !!!! Help, help, help !!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 07:50 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Come here, baby. laughing out loud

Can anyone tell me where my ego is? I have no idea what it looks like.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 08:49 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Better use the force on that one. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Dark Force of course. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hmmmm....I don't think you can be a superstar and my master at the same time. Too much ground to cover. I guess I'll have to find a new master. Good luck with your groupies, I'm sure they'll adore you as much as I did. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

So where are those groupies. So far you're all I've got.

*uses Force Pull and Gundy flies back into his arms, queeq waves his hand and the tune of Love Story starts playing* laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:31 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

laughing out loud Hmmm..wonder what the emporer is going to have to say about this ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 10th, 2001 12:02 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah, Palps. He won't mind. We play the evil game so he's okay with that. evil face

Old Post Mar 10th, 2001 01:07 AM
Ratcat

So, was that even queeq who gave the info to Coming Attractions?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2001 05:21 AM