KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Report Released: Mueller found no collusion between Trump or the Trump Campaign

Report Released: Mueller found no collusion between Trump or the Trump Campaign
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets find those quotes

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:35 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

So then finally after 23 months, millions of dollars spent and every person close to Trump and their next of kin being thoroughly vetted.. this farce the report comes out and says there's no proof he colluded, but there's no proof he didn't either.

Yeah, that's an exoneration.

I understand many of you... conspiracy theorists are latching on to hope, but dreams are for bed time.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:43 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president.[1]

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 10:25 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he got an extra scoop of ice cream tho

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam will never be able to show his face around here again.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 10:34 PM
mike brown

I really hope this is all over with and we can go back to business as usual. Something tells me the Dems aren't going to drop it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 11:56 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dems can’t give it up. We always knew they were not going to be able to. Just like when they lost the election. That’s how pathetic they really are.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:06 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The report goes on to state no one from the Russian campaign colluded with Russia despite Russia making efforts to make contact With efforts to help the campaign.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:15 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Manafort weeps tears of joy he takes it it in the booty in Federal prison

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:26 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who careslaughing out loud

He’s not President

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:30 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I never said he was

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:31 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He’s the true victim here

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:31 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was evading taxes for years. That’s not okthumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:34 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Taxation is theft=Manafort is a true America patriot for avoiding them

Trump needs to pardon him

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:36 AM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Manafort weeps tears of joy he takes it it in the booty in Federal prison
Not in federal prison. It's a vacation home. Just ask Jordan Belfort.

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:37 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Taxation is theft=Manafort is a true America patriot for avoiding them

Trump needs to pardon him

Troll harder.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:46 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You can’t even spell delusional but I’m “trolling”?
Typical deep state operative

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:48 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:09 AM
dadudemon

He's not trolling, I don't think.

Anarchists and some libertarians think taxes (specifically, income taxes) are theft.

I do as well. There should be no such thing as income taxes.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:16 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The dossier was filled with Russian propaganda, straight from the Kremlin. And it was paid for by Hillary, the DNC and a Russian Oligarch, Oleg Deripaska. . . Even Obama put in a million dollars. This is the biggest scandal in history

And this whole time they investigated Trump for collusion, they were the ones actually committing conspiracy with a hostile foreign government.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:24 AM