KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion -VS- TLJ Luke and Snoke

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Valkorion wins 3 0.03%
Luke and Snoke destroy Valkorion 9001 99.97%
Total: 9004 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Valkorion -VS- TLJ Luke and Snoke
Started by: CaveDude33211

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaveDude33211

Valkorion -VS- TLJ Luke and Snoke

Valkorion, and Luke Skywalker and Snoke from The Last Jedi are transported to Tatooine to do battle in the open desert.

Luke and Snoke decide to put aside their differences in a temporary truce to deal with the unknown Sith Lord.

Luke and Snoke are standing side by side, five feet apart.

Valkorion stands in front of them, ten feet away.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All Out

Who survives?

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 25th, 2019 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:56 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killed_1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Volkorion -VS- TLJ Luke and Snoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Volkorion

So...Darish Vol and Valkorion?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Killed_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Killed_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Re: Re: Volkorion -VS- TLJ Luke and Snoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Killed_1
So...Darish Vol and Valkorion?

Wat.

Edit: Oh. I saw some stupid fvcker on another site spell Valkorion's name like that. LMAO

It's a shitty character anyways and I didn't care enough to spellcheck his name.

Guess I'll have the mod fix it. Hahahaha.

Last edited by CaveDude33211 on Mar 25th, 2019 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 05:58 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Valkorion easily.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 08:07 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Snoke > Sheev > Shitiate

Snoke solos.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 08:34 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Christ alive, of all the bad Legends/Canon crossover battles I've seen, this is the most one-sided by far.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 04:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underachiever59

Snoke and Luke are top tier as far as raw Force power is concerned, but Luke is extremely rusty and Snoke is waaaay out of his prime. Valkorion is at least nearly as powerful as Luke and Snoke, if not far beyond the both of them in terms of power in the Force.

Once you factor in physical ability, Snoke becomes more of a handicap to Luke. Valkorion's ability to casually block lightsaber strikes with his bare hands gives him a huge advantage, although Luke is almost certainly the more skilled lightsaber combatant here.

All in all, Valkorion almost casually takes this. Snoke is too frail to survive an engagement against such a ridiculously powerful adversary, so I'd say he'd get taken out almost immediately. Leaving Luke vs. Valkorion. A hermit who had cut himself off from the Force for years, and as far as we know, hasn't had a serious lightsaber duel in decades, against a Sith Emperor who has been active for centuries. It's just not even a contest.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Those who voted for the duo - delusions galore

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Mar 28th, 2019 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:25 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Valkorion atomizes both of them without a gesture.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 06:47 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote