KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC Troll King Round 2

Who is the King Troll or Queen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Storm, Queen of the ban hammer 1 5.00%
Bada, muscular Raptor and master of dur 3 15.00%
Wrathful Dwarf/Wind Dancer unusual character 0 0%
AC nuff said, no need to paint a picture 0 0%
Nemebro, king of the quip 2 10.00%
Judge KMC icon 0 0%
JP he would beat Batman 0 0%
Betageuse genius 0 0%
Robtard the favourite 9 45.00%
Whirly, allegedly the sock king 5 25.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KMC Troll King Round 2
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC Troll King Round 2

It's become clear many cosider Rob and I peers and the trolling elite. Strangely, neither Rob or I are considered trolls by ourselves or many others. Now we have culled the chaff from the wheat it's time Rob and I faced other challenges. PVS suggested Bada, Bada mentioned Judge, Neme suggested himself and I remember Wind dancer and AC. A comment stated no one has got people as angry as Bada, I suggest Storm may have, although she was prettier than Bada.

Who has the game to take the title?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 25th, 2019 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 08:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Seems like it is Robtard, still. He has such a fan-following. No one has rustled as many jimmies across as many different forums as Robtard.

With Sir Whirly Splatt being a near second place because SWS rustled jimmies across multiple sites.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems like it is Robtard, still. He has such a fan-following. No one has rustled as many jimmies across as many different forums as Robtard.

With Sir Whirly Splatt being a near second place because SWS rustled jimmies across multiple sites.
jimmie rustlers are us. Twas suprised thou didst not score higher.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need a spot on this list. Some of the contestants of irrelevant at this point in time.

Notice Whirly’s deep disdain for me by his exclusion.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:14 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IMO, WD was too triggered to be a good troll, he'd try and troll using his Mod powers and only end up screaming mad. eg Like when he told Bardock42 that he hated him more than anything because B42 ruined his internet

WTF though, 2 votes already. Feel like I'm getting trolled again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
jimmie rustlers are us. Twas suprised thou didst not score higher.

It's because I never trolled in any serious capacity and when I did, it was clearly a joke.

People confused me being right and their being wrong for me trolling. It makes it easier for them to accept that instead of the reality of their wrongness. "ddm is just trollin' me, bro! damn ddm!" "Naaaah, you're just wrong or stupid. smile"

Remember that one time Ushgarak banned me for pointing out that the UK required some organizations to marry non-hetero couples? I was just trolling, right? Or was his ego so huge that he would rather ban than admit he was wrong?

For those wondering, the UK is still at it with forcing groups to marry gay couples and it is still being argued:

https://www.anglicannews.org/news/2...-marriages.aspx

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's because I never trolled in any serious capacity and when I did, it was a joke.

People confused me being right and their being wrong me trolling. It makes it easier for them to accept that instead of the reality of their wrongness. "ddm is just trollin' me, bro! damn ddm!" "Naaaah, you're just wrong or stupid. smile"

Remember that one time Ushgarak banned me for pointing out that the UK required some organizations to marry non-hetero couples? I was just trolling, right? Or was his ego so huge that he would instead ban than admit he was wrong?
I always thought us was the opposite of a big ego DDM and pretty insecure. I miss him, he was a good guy.. You troll more than you acknowledge methinks, but that's only my opinion.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

People confused me being right and their being wrong me trolling. It makes it easier for them to accept that instead of the reality of their wrongness.

Tell me about it, Brosef Stalin. Happens to me constantly with these chumps. Sorry, but the fact-bombs I'm dropping isn't troll'n.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's because I never trolled in any serious capacity and when I did, it was clearly a joke.

People confused me being right and their being wrong me trolling. It makes it easier for them to accept that instead of the reality of their wrongness. "ddm is just trollin' me, bro! damn ddm!" "Naaaah, you're just wrong or stupid. smile"

Remember that one time Ushgarak banned me for pointing out that the UK required some organizations to marry non-hetero couples? I was just trolling, right? Or was his ego so huge that he would rather ban than admit he was wrong?

For those wondering, the UK is still at it with forcing groups to marry gay couples and it is still being argued:

https://www.anglicannews.org/news/2...-marriages.aspx

I hardly agee with you on many topics but your not a troll. And I’ve never seen you troll anyone.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neme doesn’t post enough to be a register troll. And he is a reasonable poster but brutally honest. Not the troll type.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:13 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I always thought us was the opposite of a big ego DDM and pretty insecure. I miss him, he was a good guy..

Now that I've read your words, I can't really disagree. You've got him spot on. He was actually a good dude. When it was time to open up his brain of knowledge, he was amazing.

You troll more than you acknowledge methinks, but that's only my opinion.

I really don't.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:24 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I hardly agee with you on many topics but your not a troll. And I’ve never seen you troll anyone.

That's damn right!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:26 PM
Badabing
Karen

I really don't.
Your sig and avi always show delicious confections and desserts. It makes people hungry. You are a passive/aggressive troll.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:27 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Badabing
Your sig and avi always show delicious confections and desserts. It makes people hungry. You are a passive/aggressive troll.

H-how...how dare you!

Don't you know who I am?!?!

I am

(please log in to view the image)

(For those of you who don't know, Dennis Reynolds has a very strong but misplaced sense of righteousness and correctness in both of these gifs...which is why I'm using it to represent me. And it looks damn cool.)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly has this all wrong.

The king troll here is Raz, period.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:35 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Whirly has this all wrong.

The king troll here is Raz, period.

YUP!

That fother mucker! mad mad mad

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:39 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:43 PM
steverules_2

Voted bada

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Still want to see Neme's breakdown of the people he thinks are trolls here, their tactics, his rating system etc.

Get on that thumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 11:01 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

YUP!

That fother mucker! mad mad mad

He’s just trolling us. He’s like “I got these group of degenerates that won’t ever leave, why sell.”

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 11:03 PM