KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What movie are you more interested in: Man of Steel 2 or Shazam 2?

Which are you more interested in?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Man of Steel 2 9 69.23%
Shazam 2 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What movie are you more interested in: Man of Steel 2 or Shazam 2?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

What movie are you more interested in: Man of Steel 2 or Shazam 2?

Which are you more interested in?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 03:37 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 03:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 04:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:00 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:25 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:22 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Domo Arigato

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shazam

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:40 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Depends on what villain they use for each movie.

If it’s Black Adam then Shazam. If they use Darkseid for Superman then it’s a tough call.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 10:56 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphire lion
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Depends on what villain they use for each movie.

If it’s Black Adam then Shazam. If they use Darkseid for Superman then it’s a tough call.

is there even gonna be a superman movie in like the next 10 years?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 11:35 AM
sapphire lion is currently offline Click here to Send sapphire lion a Private Message Find more posts by sapphire lion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ They have no plans for one.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:04 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:42 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ They have no plans for one.

So really it's Shazam 2 for our option.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 12:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

After seeing Shazam tonight I'm not overly fussed about another one. Man of Steel 2 would be of more interest to me. Although I'd prefer a move away from the dark tone of the first where literally everyone was overly serious and miserable. Even foregoing a villain and make it a disaster movie because some of the more awesome parts of BvS were the Supes montage.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:33 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

MOS 2. Shazam was so pitiful. The new regime is so cheap this dceu is going to have crap shoved into the theatre.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 12:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
After seeing Shazam tonight I'm not overly fussed about another one. Man of Steel 2 would be of more interest to me. Although I'd prefer a move away from the dark tone of the first where literally everyone was overly serious and miserable. Even foregoing a villain and make it a disaster movie because some of the more awesome parts of BvS were the Supes montage.

Why?

So should everyone, especially Clark cracking Jokes every five seconds even knowing your adopted home world is danger because of you?

That’s the reasons I don’t care much for the MCU. To much joking for my liking. Look at the mess that was Ragnarok.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 09:00 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ragnarok is great. Best Thor film yet. It just worked. Way better than MOs.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 11:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote:
Why?

So should everyone, especially Clark cracking Jokes every five seconds even knowing your adopted home world is danger because of you?

That’s the reasons I don’t care much for the MCU. To much joking for my liking. Look at the mess that was Ragnarok.

So the only solution to every single character being morose all the time is for everyone to constantly crack jokes? In your mind that's the only 2 options?

Clark was miserable in Man of Steel long before Zod showed up. Because the Kents were miserable. And everyone else in Smallville was miserable. And everyone at every job he worked at was miserable. And Lois Lane was miserable. And all the army people were miserable.

Ragnarok was vastly better than Man of Steel, BvS and Justice League.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 11:40 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

SHAZAM is easily one of the better origin stories I have seen thus far. The flow between horror and comedy elements flowed perfectly. Only gripe I had was the cheap CGI, but it's forgiven, since it had a low budget. SHAZAM wins this rather easily, IMO.

And, I'll take SHAZAM. I want to FINALLY see the Rock as Adam.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 08:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote