KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF

You must choose. But choose wisely...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, this is a good idea for now, Robtard 5 29.41%
No, cuz muh freedomz! 2 11.76%
F**k You, Robtard! 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows for a fact it exists as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

(please log in to view the image)

If Surt wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion.

I don't want them badly, I enjoy knowing the fact you lied and have no way around it. Good stuff.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yet you keep asking me to post the PM, but you don't want to see it. Right. Right.

ps Just ask Eon to post it, he sent it

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You brought up PM's, so I asked.

So you lied and trolled, it's okay.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller got him

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You brought up PM's, so I asked.

So you lied and trolled, it's okay.

If you want to see what's in the PM and it's clear you do as it's eating away at you, ask Eon, cos he sent it. End of discussion, kiddo.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you want to see what's in the PM and it's clear you do as it's eating away at you, ask Eon, cos he sent it. End of discussion, kiddo.

Nope, you made the claim. Deal with it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:36 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller has been fisting Robtard good

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:47 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ooo another weird project from hangouts that won't be funny? can't wait.

i voted with phagtard's proposal, though i think the proposed allotted # of threads is too strict

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:00 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ooo another weird project from hangouts that won't be funny? can't wait.

It's clearly all my doing. I thought of everything. I created specifically to irritate you.

All of us are in the chat now making fun of only you for hours and hours. %2 of us, total.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:16 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@bash

What number do you proposes then?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:18 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller has wreked robs mind.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:25 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob can’t even comprehend what happened to his brain.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:03 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

With some frantic people making upwards of ten threads a day now in the GDF, most of them having to do with the same thing, it's getting cluttered and silly. I suggest we limit the amount of threads a single poster can make in a single day in the GDF to three, until at least people learn to calm themselves a little.

Ideas on this?
Hey, why not. If we don't like it, we can change it back.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:40 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob and company has a hard time following their own special rulz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Two things proven in this thread:

1) Robtard should go **** himself

2) that having a thread per day limit (for now) in the GDF is a good idea, due to some deranged people who make 10+ threads a day, usually on the same/similar topics

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two things proven in this thread:

1) Robtard should go **** himself

2) that having a thread per day limit (for now) in the GDF is a good idea, due to some deranged people who make 10+ threads a day, usually on the same/similar topics

Call out the people who make too many threads on similar topics. Let us see if you can be consistent.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Correction, three things proven in this thread, the two above and:

3) Surt get triggered over nigh everything I post; even when it has nothing to do with him

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Correction, three things proven in this thread, the two above and:

3) Surt get triggered over nigh everything I post; even when it has nothing to do with him

Can't do it, thought so.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Another pretend win. Anyhow. My idea would extent to all GDF posters, genius, including myself, though I rarely make threads and when I do it' rarely over two a day. So yeah, you're triggered just because I'm typing, doesn't matter what I type, it trig's you as this post will surely trig you. Get trig'd now, Surt.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Robtard should go **** himself

thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote