KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.

The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Anyway, I'm done. big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 12:54 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
I'm not calling for sterlizing people bbbbbut I would sterlize people with crappy views.

I'm pretty sure Rob was joking with that lmfao

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 06:36 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Nibedicus
I'm sure the temporary autism injections are just around the corner. If not you can always inject them.

Wait, don't we already have those? It's called mobile PC gaming.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 12:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
I'm pretty sure Rob was joking with that lmfao

I agree, but at the same time I think that by that same principle, Robtard has interpreted some of Surtur's statements with the same kind of charity he has received on this thread.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 01:13 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I agree, but at the same time I think that by that same principle, Robtard has interpreted some of Surtur's statements with the same kind of charity he has received on this thread.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 02:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

My point is that from my point of view Robtard might actually be serious because he might be a liberal, now I don't see him stating it anywhere but based on his posts it does seem that way,

As I have mentioned some liberals are psychopaths. For example they will say you can have freedom of speech several years down the line they are threatening to klill people with difference of opinion. You also have to understand that sometimes they joke about things that they are dead serious about so when Hillary Clinton said she wanted to make 'fun camps' what she really mean't was concentration camps but if she calls it that people would be shocked. Also bare in mind that there seem to be a lot of liberals who believe that gun owners should be put in forced labour camps. So taking the bahavious of some liberals Robtard might actually be serious.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 06:05 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My point is that from my point of view Robtard might actually be serious because he might be a liberal, now I don't see him stating it anywhere but based on his posts it does seem that way,

As I have mentioned some liberals are psychopaths. For example they will say you can have freedom of speech several years down the line they are threatening to klill people with difference of opinion. You also have to understand that sometimes they joke about things that they are dead serious about so when Hillary Clinton said she wanted to make 'fun camps' what she really mean't was concentration camps but if she calls it that people would be shocked. Also bare in mind that there seem to be a lot of liberals who believe that gun owners should be put in forced labour camps. So taking the bahavious of some liberals Robtard might actually be serious.

I don't know where you're getting this idea about forced labor camps for gun owners. On the other hand they do scoff when conservatives say they wanna take guns, but then they turn around and praise places that had mandatory gun buy backs.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 06:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know where you're getting this idea about forced labor camps for gun owners. On the other hand they do scoff when conservatives say they wanna take guns, but then they turn around and praise places that had mandatory gun buy backs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 07:09 PM
Bentley
Seitei

That just seems subjective to me, besides aren't pesticides and growth hormones built in labs as well? I think GMO in food has been shown to have negative long term affects on humans so you should be concerned about that. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be concerned about vaccines but about food as well.

Pesticides and growth hormones aren't "meant" to be ingested by humans. Neither are micro plastics. It just happens we drink and eat those because they cannot be easily disposed of.

The vaccines are meant to be put into a living organism and they are secluded during their creation. Their environment is much more controlled.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:47 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Pesticides and growth hormones aren't "meant" to be ingested by humans. Neither are micro plastics. It just happens we drink and eat those because they cannot be easily disposed of.

The vaccines are meant to be put into a living organism and they are secluded during their creation. Their environment is much more controlled.
Xenobiotic oestrogens are perhaps the biggest problem substance humans ingest and probably the reason some 20-40 year old men today are more feminine with lower sperm counts than in the past.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:54 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Anyway the argument is that they are deliberately putting harmful stuff in the vaccines for the general public.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:12 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Anyway the argument is that they are deliberately putting harmful stuff in the vaccines for the general public.

It's impossible

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

It's impossible

Oh really, whys that?

EDIT:

Originally posted by NemeBro
If I could have every anti-vaxxer lined up on a wall and gunned down live on national television I would.

Oh I just noticed this. wink See what I mean.

Last edited by Deadline on Apr 1st, 2019 at 12:08 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:00 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Given how widely vaccines are distributed the idea of them containing nocive elements spread on purpose would be next impossible to hide. The elements should be already there before they were confirmed noxious if such negative effects are to be considered at all. Specially if they serve no purpose as far as effectiveness for the vaccine goes

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:14 PM
Deadline

Given how widely vaccines are distributed the idea of them containing nocive elements spread on purpose would be next impossible to hide. The elements should be already there before they were confirmed noxious if such negative effects are to be considered at all. Specially if they serve no purpose as far as effectiveness for the vaccine goes

Yea it would be impossible to hide that doesn't mean that they don't fool most people or a lot. Why on earth would you argue this when governments get caught doing all sorts of things to people in mass?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:21 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Yea it would be impossible to hide that doesn't mean that they don't fool most people or a lot. Why on earth would you argue this when governments get caught doing all sorts of things to people in mass?

The nature of actions taken by governments makes them very different to hide depending on what they entail.

Here we are talking about a physical object (vaccines) that to reach their purpose would need to be distributed to all the population (because otherwise the logistics would show) or at least randomly. There are much easier and discreet ways to poison people if your goal is to cause them harm. Trying to hide a secret that is impossible to hide is ludicrous from the get to go.

I find it easier to believe that antivaxxers campaigns were created by the government as a social experiment.

Edit: it's proven you can kill populations of uneducated people by convincing them not to get vaccinations btw

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:40 PM
Deadline

The nature of actions taken by governments makes them very different to hide depending on what they entail.

Here we are talking about a physical object (vaccines) that to reach their purpose would need to be distributed to all the population (because otherwise the logistics would show) or at least randomly. There are much easier and discreet ways to poison people if your goal is to cause them harm. Trying to hide a secret that is impossible to hide is ludicrous from the get to go.

I find it easier to believe that antivaxxers campaigns were created by the government as a social experiment.

Edit: it's proven you can kill populations of uneducated people by convincing them not to get vaccinations btw

You are aware that governments have done secret experiments on their populations right? You do realise that you could also argue that the other experiments were impossible to keep secret as well?

EDIT: It's like trying to argue that a serial killer won't kill eventhough he's done it before. Completely illogical.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 02:44 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are aware that governments have done secret experiments on their populations right? You do realise that you could also argue that the other experiments were impossible to keep secret as well?

EDIT: It's like trying to argue that a serial killer won't kill eventhough he's done it before. Completely illogical.
yes, but this would not be an individual goverment it would be global. I have to go with Bentley here mate unless you have something solid.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 03:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Putinbot1
yes, but this would not be an individual goverment it would be global.

And governments have collaborated together to experiment on their citizens America has collborated with Canada. UN has been caught doing all sorts of horrible things.

I have to go with Bentley here mate unless you have something solid.

I don't have to prove anything solid about THIS. It's not about wether I think it's fact it's wether it's plausible. Basically you're argument is that governments (I could add governments working togther) do evil things to their population but they wouldn't do this.

Fact of the matter there are lots of evil people in government and in intelligence agencies they work with other governments we're always finding out about new evil stuff that they get up to but for some reason this couldn't happen.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 03:51 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That kind of smacks of tinfoil hat stuff, I know you don't believe it Sam. I hadn't heard that.

Oh yeah of course, that was the reason for my slight hyperbole. As Bentley basically said; there are far more efficient ways for The New World Order to poison the masses.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 06:06 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote