KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Race is a Social Construct. (Scientific Fact from Meta data)

Race is a Social Construct. (Scientific Fact from Meta data)
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Is this what a Whirly meltdown looks like?

Socking and constant repetition of the same strawman?

It's sad you had to create an account to cheer-lead yourself. sad

Did you realize your mistake and instead of admitting you were wrong, you doubled down?
What are you talking about DDM seriously mate. My links are much better than you and if Craig Venter said it, apart from his maligned work on getting faces from DNA, it's true. Race is a social construct. O.K. some random thinks you're talking bollocks... Fine with me. Your problem, and why Squall and Surt the brains trust back you is, like you, they don't get the Science.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:52 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually making an assumption Surt is supporting you and doesn't get it based on his posting history.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So mad, I love it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

science vs feels: round 346736

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putin is an idiot. This thread proves it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:10 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Agreed mate

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...science-africa/

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

It's not settled science though.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
What are you talking about DDM seriously mate. My links are much better than you and if Craig Venter said it, apart from his maligned work on getting faces from DNA, it's true. Race is a social construct. O.K. some random thinks you're talking bollocks... Fine with me. Your problem, and why Squall and Surt the brains trust back you is, like you, they don't get the Science.

How is that strawman working out for you?

You do understand you're arguing "the genes of race" vs. my point which is "the genes of racism" right?

Let me know how your alleles discussion works with infants when you yell at them to stop being racist. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

As much as you dislike Sargon Putinbot, this is actually a point that Sargon made when arguing against Richard Spencer's ethnostate philosophy.

That the alt-right is ridiculous for putting so much stock in race, and that even if they wanted to they'd run into the trouble of properly classifying who is white.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:17 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premolar

Originally posted by Emperordmb
As much as you dislike Sargon Putinbot, this is actually a point that Sargon made when arguing against Richard Spencer's ethnostate philosophy.

Sargon is brilliant, Putinbot seems smart. Dadudeman is stupid.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:19 PM
Premolar is currently offline Click here to Send Premolar a Private Message Find more posts by Premolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Premolar
Sargon is brilliant, Putinbot seems smart. Dadudeman is stupid.

https://i.imgur.com/IpMmFtK.mp4

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

https://i.imgur.com/IpMmFtK.mp4

(please log in to view the image)

👏

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:24 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

That the alt-right is ridiculous for putting so much stock in race, and that even if they wanted to they'd run into the trouble of adequately classifying who is white.
I'm going, to be honest with you DMB, I've never really watched any of those youtubers
I prefer articles etc. Sargon is better read than most if he knew and could make this argument. People like Suzuki put it forward in the 80's and 90's it took the genome project to prove it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whining and getting triggered over people you haven't even watched. Good stuff.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:25 PM
snowdragon

quote:
Race is a Social Construct

/agreed

It might even be better to exchange the word race with tribe to better assign a value that has more to do with social habits rather than simply skin tone.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:30 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
/agreed

It might even be better to exchange the word race with tribe to better assign a value that has more to do with social habits rather than simply skin tone.
Ancestry is being used now as it accounts for the some total of a persons background, tribe fits the cultural value well.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:33 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going, to be honest with you DMB, I've never really watched any of those youtubers
I prefer articles etc. Sargon is better read than most if he knew and could make this argument. People like Suzuki put it forward in the 80's and 90's it took the genome project to prove it.

Well then maybe the notion that people like Sargon are in alignment with the alt-right is misinformed.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Ancestry is being used now as it accounts for the some total of a persons background, tribe fits the cultural value well.

That makes more sense than our current system.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well then maybe the notion that people like Sargon are in alignment with the alt-right is misinformed.
I think some people have some views on some things and others on different things.The main problem I have with youtubers is it is all opinion pieces. I would rather read a decent peer review study than listen to oratory. I also have a real problem the true experts aren't there because they let there work speak for them. Someone like Ventnor is never goingnto go on Joe Rogan.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:44 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
That makes more sense than our current system.
Yes it does mate.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:44 PM