KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What We Do In The Shadows

What We Do In The Shadows
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Season 2 started!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2020 01:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah,
And its still fun for me!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2020 03:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I ****ing died in the most recent episode where they were showing that guy their vampire powers

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 24th, 2020 03:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
I ****ing died in the most recent episode where they were showing that guy their vampire powers

^^^You and Bane both died.

AKA i liked that too, and the ghosts w. Unfinished business was pretty fun, too.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2020 06:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by -Pr-
Season 2 started!
I'm waiting to start season 2 until all the episodes are out.

I forgot I made this thread! I did end up watching season 1 eventually, and it was fking fantastic all the way through. I think the funniest character ended up being Colin. I nearly pissed myself when he showed up on the Vamp Council to judge the others (it was nice to see the original three show up here, I missed those idiots). That battle he had with the pity vamp chick was also hilarious.

The new group grew on me quick. I thought I wouldn't care for them as much as the others from the movie, but they're just as good IMO.

PWNT

Old Post May 4th, 2020 04:27 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It is any better then the film?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 04:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^thats a question only you can answer, really.
I can say I like/think the series is better (I do), then you can watch it and disagree so, yeah.

Not being a dick, it’s just one of those things you have to decide for yourself.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'm waiting to start season 2 until all the episodes are out.

I forgot I made this thread! I did end up watching season 1 eventually, and it was fking fantastic all the way through. I think the funniest character ended up being Colin. I nearly pissed myself when he showed up on the Vamp Council to judge the others (it was nice to see the original three show up here, I missed those idiots). That battle he had with the pity vamp chick was also hilarious.

The new group grew on me quick. I thought I wouldn't care for them as much as the others from the movie, but they're just as good IMO.

I went the opppsite way, as I’d never seen the movie before watching season 1.
I think my fave character is Guillermo.
Colin is up there, though!

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:49 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ah okay...because with the film i've only watched about maybe half and hour of it and that was enough for me.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 03:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does a person need to see the movie to understand the series?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:41 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Ah okay...because with the film i've only watched about maybe half and hour of it and that was enough for me.

I watched it all, and it was ok, but the series (imo) has done it better w. more relatable funnier actors.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 08:47 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does a person need to see the movie to understand the series?

Not at all.
Both work off the exact same premise.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 08:48 AM
Stringer

Great show

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 14th, 2020 02:50 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Damn, I didn’t even recognize Mark Hamill in the latest ep! laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2020 08:46 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I didn't at first when he ordered the human alcohol beer I knew it was him.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 03:20 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

In my defense I was pretty blitzed last night while watching this ep. embarrasment

I literally had to see Hammill’s name in the credits to notice! I wonder who else might pop up this season?

Old Post May 16th, 2020 03:43 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Renewed for season 3!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 04:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by -Pr-
Renewed for season 3!
That was never even in question, but I still felt weirdly excited/surprised. It's nice to see this show get recognized. I've been seeing a lot of love for it online too.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 05:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think Nandor is beginning to suspect Gizmo is a vampire killer.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 09:21 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think Nandor is beginning to suspect Gizmo is a vampire killer.

Is he?
About damn time. I love this show, but the cluelessness of the vampires sometimes annoys me.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 08:43 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Honestly I think that's one of the main selling points of the show.

Old Post May 25th, 2020 12:53 PM