KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Biden's accusers

Thread for Biden's accusers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)

What an odd thing to do.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Why does this thread trigger you?

This again, it's like you're stuck in a loop, already answered, here is the post:

Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, clearly I'm the triggered one:

(please log in to view the image)

smile

smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's quite clear you posted your thread as a response to this. No need to debate that fact.

Question is was it cuz of this specific thread or just cuz of Broly in general and this thread was the last straw?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's funny is the people that slammed Trump for allegations forgive Biden when evidence is produced.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's quite clear you posted your thread as a response to this. No need to debate that fact.

Question is was it cuz of this specific thread or just cuz of Broly in general and this thread was the last straw?

He's to much of a coward to admit he's buttmad.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's quite clear that you're doing a pretend win again and I will allow it because it's humorous to me.

Fact: My thread didn't attack anyone here(unlike your special bro's thread), it's about a current and relevant topic. Deal. With. It. Already.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deal.With.Being.Wrong.Already.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's quite clear that you're doing a pretend win again and I will allow it because it's humorous to me.

Fact: My thread didn't attack anyone here(unlike your special bro's thread), it's about a current and relevant topic. Deal. With. It. Already.
You thread and posts attacked no one, Rob.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:33 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He's to much of a coward to admit he's buttmad.

He could have brought up the suspicious timing of these Biden stories, but instead he just got mad and did a "but Trump!".

That is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coward Derangement Syndrome.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said you attacked anyone, I said you made your thread cuz Broly made this thread. And I'm correct.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He could have brought up the suspicious timing of these Biden stories, but instead he just got mad and did a "but Trump!".

That is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Um, you brought Trump up in here before I did...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I never said you attacked anyone, I said you made your thread cuz Broly made this thread. And I'm correct.

I will also allow this pretend win.

ps You're winning a lot today, Surt. Good boy! thumb up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will also allow this pretend win.

ps You're winning a lot today, Surt. Good boy! thumb up

You're clearly upset. I forgive you.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:40 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wtf I love Biden now.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Wtf I love Biden now.

^Loves raaaaaaaaaaape!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:49 PM
snowdragon

^Loves raaaaaaaaaaape!

It's best when it's:

raAaaaaAaaape

Then I love it too.

Sounds like more social media drama, any charges on Biden, no, witnesses, no, bye bye moving on.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems like if Surtur stopped posting Rob would lose his mind, as Surt is Robs only foil here. What a sad life.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:50 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It seems like if Surtur stopped posting Rob would lose his mind, as Surt is Robs only foil here. What a sad life.

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 12:54 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote