KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread

Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
But they're all lying according to you so they can't be victims, Surt...
of course they are all lying according to Surt, they are women laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putin you have a history of believing women until you don’t.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:49 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So from your POV, you'd see the Dem nominee bringing out the 24 (and counting) Trump accusers during a debate as an equal stroke of genius. Cool.

I would see it as dumb and I've already explained to you why.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems like different rules.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Putin you have a history of believing women until you don’t.

Notice he honed in on the fact they're all women and ignored the fact there isn't any evidence? By this logic if a man accused Trump of raping him I'd believe it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So from your POV, you'd see the Dem nominee bringing out the 24 (and counting) Trump accusers during a debate as an equal stroke of genius. Cool.
I would thumb up but it will be far higher by then... laughing

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems like different rules.

It's different groups. Progressives are the type who would get upset over it.

Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would thumb up but it will be far higher by then... laughing

Wondering if a some point Hope Hicks is going to come out and say Trump molested her or tried to molest her. Trumpers will be in a spin.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wondering if a some point Hope Hicks is going to come out and say Trump molested her or tried to molest her. Trumpers will be in a spin.
laughing that wpuld be brilliant!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:01 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

More virtual high fives?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpers will be in a spin.

Why?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing that wpuld be brilliant!

Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that". -snip

^That also included the Miss Teen pageant, of which underage girls (at the time) who where a part of it have said he'd walk into the changing room while they were naked/half-naked and act like a total creep. Creepy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that". -snip

^That also included the Miss Teen pageant, of which underage girls (at the time) who where a part of it have said he'd walk into the changing room while they were naked/half-naked and act like a total creep. Creepy.

Awful.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:11 PM
dadudemon

Before he ran:
The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

While he ran:
Alva Johnson speaks out in tearful interview about her claim Trump 'forcibly kissed' her

Former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson broke down in tears Tuesday night while explaining her accusations that President Trump “forcibly kissed” her during the 2016 election.

Johnson, who has filed a lawsuit against the president, told MSNBC she'd joined the Trump campaign because she believed the White House needed a “businessman” despite thinking he “didn’t have a chance of winning.” She described her role as an “outreach” director in Alabama, where she organized “one of the largest rallies” at the time with then-Sen. Jeff Sessions in attendance.

Johnson said in August 2016, she briefly interacted with then-candidate Trump on an RV during a campaign stop in Florida. Before he stepped off the bus to speak with campaign interns, she told him to “go kick ass” and said she hadn’t seen her family in a very long time. And, after he told her he wouldn’t “let you down,” Johnson said Trump held her hand and began getting closer.

“I just had a lot of internal dialogue. I’m like, ‘okay, is he gonna hug me?’ And then he keeps coming closer. And I’m like, ‘is he gonna hug me?’ I’m like, ‘oh my God, I think he’s going to kiss me’ because he was coming directly towards my face,’” Johnson told MSNBC host Chris Hayes.

The former campaign staffer then said once she realized Trump was going to kiss her, she turned her head, which left his lips touching the corner of her mouth.

“I was just kinda frozen. I didn’t know how to process it. I knew it was inappropriate because I worked in human resources. So I knew that it was completely inappropriate,” Johnson continued. “It was gross and creepy. Like I could sometimes still see those lips.”
-snip

"You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait." -Trump

Our Sexual Predator in Chief.

He should have never been elected.

He's a terrible human being.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
He should have never been elected.

He's a terrible human being.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:22 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob looks buttmad AF laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob looks buttmad AF laughing out loud
I don't think he does.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:46 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wtf I love Trump now.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Accusation:
Kristin Anderson, a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Supported by:
"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." -Trump

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Accusation:
Kristin Anderson, a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Supported by:
"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." -Trump

Awful.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:51 PM