KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread

Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I actually agreed with Mindship on his "Left needs to get a grip on its victim narrative", because it does.

Leave the victim complex to Trump and Trumpers, I say :0
thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 04:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually agreed with Mindship on his "Left needs to get a grip on its victim narrative", because it does.

Leave the victim complex to Trump and Trumpers, I say :0

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 04:39 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up

There's a clear problem when you can't criticize your own side and/or any side objectively.

Trumpers really need to see this with their mind-blowing hero-worship of Trump, it's FAR FAR FAR worse than the hero-worship Obama received from Obamites and Trumpers are only going further down the rabbit hole here

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a clear problem when you can't criticize your own side and/or any side objectively.

There is nobody who regularly posts in this part of the forum that refuses to criticize their own side.

quote:
Trumpers really need to see this with their mind-blowing hero-worship of Trump, it's FAR FAR FAR worse than the hero-worship Obama received from Obamites and Trumpers are only going further down the rabbit hole here

This is false.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh yes, you did say Trump had silly hair. FFS, that's not what I'm talking about, legit criticisms of actual issues that matter.

No, it's correct because it's been shown time and time again and it's only getting worse with your type of people. God's special chosen one, I want Trump to be my dictator etc. This won't be argued.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes, you did say Trump had silly hair. FFS, that's not what I'm talking about, legit criticisms of actual issues that matter.

I've said more about Republicans than just comments about Trump's hair, period. Just off the top of my head I've said I don't want a wall unless it can be proven to work and cost effective. Do better.

quote:
No, it's correct because it's been shown time and time again and it's only getting worse with your type of people. God's special chosen one, I want Trump to be my dictator etc. This won't be argued.

Oh kiddo I just did argue it though, womp womp phaggot.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I've said more about Republicans than just comments about Trump's hair, period. Just off the top of my head I've said I don't want a wall unless it can be proven to work and cost effective. Do better.

Oh kiddo I just did argue it though, womp womp phaggot.

Truly smashing criticism there, Surt. Truly.

And Surt's triggered again. Par for the course.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Truly smashing criticism there, Surt. Truly.

And it's just one thing. Deal with it kiddo, you hold no moral high ground here. You never did smile

quote:
And Surt's triggered again. Par for the course.

Aww I'm triggered cuz I disagree with you? Too funny.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And for his final trick here Surt will once again claim that he's not voting for Trump in 2020 nor does he want Trump to win again :0

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And for his final trick here Surt will once again claim that he's not voting for Trump in 2020 nor does he want Trump to win again :0

So you realized you never had the moral high ground here, good thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you've finally stopped lying about you not voting for Trump in 2020 and not wanting him to win a second term, babysteps thumb up

ps Robtad's morals >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours, 24/7. Get madder now smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you've finally stopped lying about you not voting for Trump in 2020 and not wanting him to win a second term, babysteps thumb up

Never said that, try again kiddo.

quote:

False smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:09 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when did you have morals?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:23 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Update: The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

-At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

-Renewed attention was brought to the allegations amid the #MeToo movement and a national conversation concerning sexual misconduct.

-Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, denouncing his accusers as "liars."

-In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s.
-snip

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^He's so salty lol. I love it, when they can't defend Biden they deflect to Trump.

#SoEasy

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

See:
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
invalid topic because special rules and fee-fees

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will absolutely allow you to pretend the reason you necro'd this topic wasn't a pathetic need to deflect from Biden.

You're welcome smile

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If you click the link you can see the story is dated "May 1, 2020", so it's four days old, a current story on the correct topic of the thread.

Do melt down some more though, it's very amusing as always.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I will absolutely allow you to pretend the reason you necro'd this topic wasn't a pathetic need to deflect from Biden.

You're welcome smile

Old Post May 5th, 2020 08:00 PM
dadudemon

Update: The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

-At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

-Renewed attention was brought to the allegations amid the #MeToo movement and a national conversation concerning sexual misconduct.

-Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, denouncing his accusers as "liars."

-In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s.
-snip

Just wondering.

Why are you posting several Biden-defense stories but only anti-Trump stories? Do you have an agenda to defend Biden but disparage Trump?

If you're a left-centrist like you state, which is also what Silent Master and I are, why would you have any interest at all in defending Biden?

Old Post May 5th, 2020 08:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote