KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread

Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Can you people please take your "no, you're the pedo!" and similar fight out of my thread. This is a serious topic, we now have 25 women who have accused the sitting POTUS of being a sexual predator. Some were underage at the time.

You just peaked Bash's interest.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you people please take your "no, you're the pedo!" and similar fight out of my thread. This is a serious topic, we now have 25 women who have accused the sitting POTUS of being a sexual predator. Some were underage at the time.
thumb up

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
You just peaked Bash's interest.

lmao

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they're doing it to avoid the topic concerning their parade of hypocrisy

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
when trump has 25 accusers:

"oh they're all probably just lying. trump is innocent. shut them up!"

when biden has one accuser:

(please log in to view the image)

same old easily predictable and easily dismissible schtick. oh trumpers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Almost feel bad for Rob, this is what he's left to defend.

Lol

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

they're doing it to avoid the topic concerning their parade of hypocrisy

No, we are doing it because you're a hebephile

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surtur Defend what? That Bash's post is spot on? It's a fact that you didn't give a shit in 2016 before the election that Trump had 20+ sexual allegations, you haven't cared to this day.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@surtur Defend what? That Bash's post is spot on? It's a fact that you didn't give a shit in 2016 before the election that Trump had 20+ sexual allegations, you haven't cared to this day.

Lol dude, you're not doing yourself any favors.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they can't confront the topic because of their intellectual cowardice, so we have to yet witness another chimpout

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol but...that isn't what happened.

Nobody is denying Trump has been accused. What is being said is you're deflecting to these because of Biden.

Why pretend it isn't true? I don't understand what you gain.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

they can't confront the topic because of their intellectual cowardice, so we have to yet witness another chimpout

Been that why since page one.

Speaking of. Now when Trump brings Tara Reade to the debates, Biden can bring 25 (maybe more) women should he want to play the same. I doubt he will though.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the topic is trump, so you're the one deflecting surt, poor miserable broken gimp

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been that why since page one.

Speaking of. Now when Trump brings Tara Reade to the debates, Biden can bring 25 (maybe more) women should he want to play the same. I doubt he will though.

I would laugh so much, but yeah I doubt he'd have the balls.

Meanwhile the chances on trump showing up with Reade are like 60/40

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

the topic is trump, so you're the one deflecting surt, poor miserable broken gimp

^ He's right you know, the topic is literally about Trump's sexual abuse accusations. Read the title if you need.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:34 PM
Silent Master

Ok, let's discuss how both Trump and you like underage girls.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^silly trumpers getting triggered because nobody will play by their special big-boy rules

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:35 PM
Silent Master

Are you and Trump both hebephiles?

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:36 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

At this point, do we actually believe there isn't a politician that has sexually assaulted someone?

Old Post May 6th, 2020 03:07 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by socool8520
At this point, do we actually believe there isn't a politician that has sexually assaulted someone?

Probably Bernie Sanders.

If Tara Reade had worked for Sanders in the 90s, this is how their secret hallway converstaion would have gone down:

Bernie: "Tara...come here. Yes. Closer. Closer.

(Then he gently whispers into her ear)

I am once against asking for your financial support."

Old Post May 6th, 2020 02:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote