KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread

Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
At this point, do we actually believe there isn't a politician that has sexually assaulted someone?

With male politicians, probably few and far between.

-Obama, doesn't come off as one and the Republicans would have certainly brought it up along with the "secret homosexual", "secret Muslim bringing in Sharia Law", "born in Kenya" and "Anti-Christ" ranting commentary over eight years

-Bernie Sanders, because he actually cares about women

-Pete Buttigeig, he's gay, so he's probably not sexually harassing women and he doesn't come off as the dick-grabber type. He seems like a one man, man

-John Kasich, doesn't come off as one

-Andrew Yang, doesn't come off as one, but the whipcream incident gave me pause

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2020 03:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard

-Obama, doesn't come off as one and the Republicans would have certainly brought it up along with the "secret homosexual", "secret Muslim bringing in Sharia Law", "born in Kenya" and "Anti-Christ" ranting commentary over eight years

-Pete Buttigeig, he's gay, so he's probably not sexually harassing women and he doesn't come off as the dick-grabber type. He seems like a one man, man

True on the Obama thing. Regardless of his murderous policies, I don't think sexual deviancy was one of his problems.

Already covered Sanders. I thought my joke was hilarious. How dare you not laugh.

I think Pete could be the type. He gives me the angry aggressor vibe.

Kasich looks just like the type who would get busted for diddling teenage boys in airports. Looks just like that type that ends up on the news.

Yang is a dork and was too oblivious to his actions. I think he's good. A true nerd who probably is as clean as Bernie. His wife is a smoke wagon.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 04:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha, oh DDM. Just can't help yourself.

Didn't read it sad

That's just your homophobia coming out

I can see it looks wise with the sweatyness, but I don't think he's a nonce

Having a hot wife doesn't mean one can't be a sexual predator. But I'd still be surprised if Yang is.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 04:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ha, oh DDM. Just can't help yourself.

Didn't read it sad

That's just your homophobia coming out

I can see it looks wise with the sweatyness, but I don't think he's a nonce

Having a hot wife doesn't mean one can't be a sexual predator. But I'd still be surprised if Yang is.

You know it. I hated it about Bush Jr. Hated it about Obama especially because he made a bunch of promises that I loved. And I hate it about Trump. Murderous bastard pieces of shit. F*ck our wars and the slaughter of brown people. And to hell with ANY politician who supports those murderous policies. Assholes. I hope there is a God that has a semi-decent sense of karma and justice for this, alone. All the shitty leaders in all of history who did this type of shit need to be eternal intelligences so that they can either reincarnate as a gnat on a bull's balls or end up as one of the tortured and slaughted victims of another such evil politician.

But I'm not homophobic. I'm very socially liberal and think everyone should get to do whatever they want with anyone else that can truly consent. My wording is intentional because I account for one-sided relationships where one person may be manipulated into doing things they otherwise wouldn't do (includes drugs).

On Yang's wife: it's how I am in relationships. But it might be because I don't have any problems in that area so I don't feel the urge to have power or dominance over others. If I'm in a loving relationship, like Yang seems to be with his wife, it's bang until exhaustion all the time. I'm projecting how I act with how I think Yang would act with his wife but this is usually how it is from what I know of others in loving relationships.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 04:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

That's fair. Obama probably isn't.

I just think Sander's is crazy.

Meh...Spacey seemed cool too.

Not familiar with this guy to be honest.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 05:41 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Trump Loses Bid To Delay Rape Defamation Lawsuit

In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s. -snip

Some months after Attorney General Merrick Garland's Department of Justice signaled it would back former President Donald Trump in a lawsuit filed by E. Jean Carroll, a federal judge refused on Wednesday to let that development prevent the litigation from proceeding in his courtroom.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan denied Trump's request for a stay of all proceedings, without comment.

Carroll claims that the former president defamed her by falsely denying that he raped her in the dressing room of the department store Bergdorf Goodman in the 1990s, but for roughly a year, proceedings have revolved less around her allegations than whether the case caption should even be Carroll v. Trump.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:54 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Some months after Attorney General Merrick Garland's Department of Justice signaled it would back former President Donald Trump in a lawsuit filed by E. Jean Carroll, a federal judge refused on Wednesday to let that development prevent the litigation from proceeding in his courtroom.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan denied Trump's request for a stay of all proceedings, without comment.

Carroll claims that the former president defamed her by falsely denying that he raped her in the dressing room of the department store Bergdorf Goodman in the 1990s, but for roughly a year, proceedings have revolved less around her allegations than whether the case caption should even be Carroll v. Trump.
About time.smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Trump Loses Bid To Delay Rape Defamation Lawsuit

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Is this the one where Trump tried to use the power of the office of the POTUS to make the lawsuit read "*Accuser* v. The United States of America", instead of "v. Donald Trump"?

Another example of many in how corrupt Trump was in using his presidency as a personal tool.

Or was that another one? The has so many rape and sexual abuse allegations against him, hard to keep track.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 16th, 2021 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imp can you rename this to "Trumps frivolous lawsuit exoneration thread"?

Since he was never found guilty of a single crime, and the likes of Stormy Daniels were found to have lied?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

False. Some of the cases are still in court, that means they're pending.

False. Stormy Daniels did not accuse Trump of rape, that was over 25 other women.

This is what happens when you let Trumpism into your mind, body and soul

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:37 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

False. Some of the cases are still in court, that means they're pending.

False. Stormy Daniels did not accuse Trump of rape, that was over 25 other women.

This is what happens when you let Trumpism into your mind, body and soul
laughing out loud facts are not right wingers friends.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Imp can you rename this to "Trumps frivolous lawsuit exoneration thread"?

Since he was never found guilty of a single crime, and the likes of Stormy Daniels were found to have lied?

thumb up thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up
facts are not something you like are they Methneo?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 08:05 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

I remember when Trump won the election and news outlets ran headlines like "Man accused of sexual assault wins Presidency."

But those same news outlets didn't run those headlines when Biden won the Presidency after he was accused of sexual assault and rape.

Turns out they don't actually give a shit about Women, and were using them to go after Trump.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 12:17 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
I remember when Trump won the election and news outlets ran headlines like "Man accused of sexual assault wins Presidency."

But those same news outlets didn't run those headlines when Biden won the Presidency after he was accused of sexual assault and rape.

Turns out they don't actually give a shit about Women, and were using them to go after Trump.

IRONICALLY the Republican Party is far better for women compared to the Damnedocucks.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 12:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Trumpers.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 04:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Klaw

*citations needed*

Otherwise more empty claims

CNN, NYT, MSNBC etc all covered the Tare Reade story, accusing Biden of sexual abuse. What happened, the more she spoke the more her story changed, she buried herself. Stop lying, okay?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/...-complaint.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/poli...iden/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ecords-n1197536

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 17th, 2021 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 04:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh Trumpers.

I suspected for awhile now that you're secretly a Trumper. Now I'm convinced of it. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 04:48 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

“After Me, Baby, You’re Gonna Be Ruined for Anyone Else”: Donald Trump Refused to Take ‘No’ From Women—And Then From America Itself
E. JEAN CARROLL
JANUARY 15, 2021 3:16 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 09:28 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

*citations needed*

Otherwise more empty claims

CNN, NYT, MSNBC etc all covered the Tare Reade story, accusing Biden of sexual abuse. What happened, the more she spoke the more her story changed, she buried herself. Stop lying, okay?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/...-complaint.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/poli...iden/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ecords-n1197536
All this time I thought it was the actress from American Pie.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2022 04:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote