KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
What is this supposed to be? I see only broken pic links

Originally posted by Zucc
Among other slides that show him picking out the young girls of every family posing with him, whispering inappropriaties in their ear, stroking them, fondling them and kissing them while they're reeling away all in plain sight.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:40 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is this supposed to be? I see only broken pic links

More lieslaughing out loud You can clearly see it, as you quoted it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

We all know the real reason.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
More lieslaughing out loud You can clearly see it, as you quoted it.

Yeah, that's a good point. Unless he's running some primitive version of flash.

Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Among other slides that show him picking out the young girls of every family posing with him, whispering inappropriaties in their ear, stroking them, fondling them and kissing them while they're reeling away all in plain sight.

Well that's just creepy then.

Thanks for actually replying instead of having a fit like other posters did to my query.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can see it, he quoted it, he's just lying.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that's just creepy then.

Thanks for actually replying instead of having a fit like other posters did to my query.

Good job ignoring me tardthumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, they're gifs. I usually have no problem seeing gifs, not sure why those didn't work but I'm glad if they're pedo related.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, they're gifs. I usually have no problem seeing gifs, not sure why those didn't work but I'm glad if they're pedo related.

Glad to see you have conceded that your favorite creepy uncle joe is a pedo. I bet you still vote for him though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glad to see you have conceded that your favorite creepy uncle joe is a pedo. I bet you still vote for him though.

No worries, Nancy said this stuff doesn't disqualify Joe.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by samhain
At this point, I pretty much assume EVERY politician is a sexual predator of some sort, almost like it's a prerequisite. Disturbing vid in parts.

Didn't want Joe to win the nom (assuming he's still running now) as imo we need new blood, not the same old as before, but imagine if he does run and win, we get to choose between pedo sexual predator A) Trump or B) Biden. America loses either way sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:52 PM
Raptor22

Re: Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

from min 5 to 5:35 made me want to break this mother ****ers jaw

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:11 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Rob not a Biden supporter?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:11 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is he so obsessed with young girls not dating until they are 30?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

Originally posted by Raptor22
from min 5 to 5:35 made me want to break this mother ****ers jaw

That bad, eh? Ewww

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:18 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Why is he so obsessed with young girls not dating until they are 30?

Because he wants them for himself.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:23 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Re: Re: Re: Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

That bad, eh? Ewww
yeah its pretty bad.

It ranges from creepy/weird to just plain wrong. Taken as a whole it shows a clear pattern of disturbing behavior imho.

If he was a mall Santa and not the vice president with secret service im pretty sure a few of the parents would have ****ed him up.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:31 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

Originally posted by Raptor22
yeah its pretty bad.

It ranges from creepy/weird to just plain wrong. Taken as a whole it shows a clear pattern of disturbing behavior imho.

If he was a mall Santa and not the vice president with secret service im pretty sure a few of the parents would have ****ed him up.

Patterns of poor behavior is definitely something that shouldn't be ignored, regardless if someone is in your party/side or whatnot. Hopefully Biden doesn't run then even if he can't win the nom(i don't think he could); the country doesn't need that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Is Rob not a Biden supporter?

Can I post your PM then?

Well?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:37 PM