KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.

Question
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wind turbines cause cancer 2 10.00%
Trump is a moron 8 40.00%
F**k You, Robtard! 10 50.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

As much of an idiot as Trump is though... let's just say his administration is satisfying more of the population than those of some other countries *cough* Theresa May *cough* Macron *cough* Trudeau *cough*

whooo, excuse me, bit of a coughing fit there.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 05:06 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As much of an idiot as Trump is though... let's just say his administration is satisfying more of the population than those of some other countries *cough* Theresa May *cough* Macron *cough* Trudeau *cough*

I wonder if Theresa May is already becoming the Margaret Thatcher of this generation

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 05:58 AM
TheIndyJedi is currently offline Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Poor Macron getitng mixed up with the likes of Theresa May.

But hey, the population is unhappy so the statement is accurate.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 07:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I’ll Trudeau’s even worse than those 2.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 09:48 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
The president from Idiocracy was smart enough to admit he was wrong when it turned out the main character was right about how to salvage their crop shortage. thumb down

You've successfully argued that President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho is superior to President Trump. Well done.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 05:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 05:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Saying Trump is a moron is like saying water is wet or it gets dark at night

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 02:37 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
laughing

I mean hey, we live in a South Park episode at this point.

Not only is Trump president, with people commenting that we live in an idiocracy cause Trump says a lot of dumb shit, but despite all that... Trump and America are the ones winning so to speak lmao.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 03:35 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Not only is Trump president, with people commenting that we live in an idiocracy cause Trump says a lot of dumb shit, but despite all that... Trump and America are the ones winning so to speak lmao.

You mean it's possible Trump could be a crab person or a Giant Guinea pig in disguise?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 06:33 PM
TheIndyJedi is currently offline Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just wonder if wind turbines cause cancer in all 57 states of the USA or if it's only in a select few.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 06:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"but derbama"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 07:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"but derbama"

^Triggered

Btw shouldn't you be responding and telling Rob there is already a Trump topic? Just thought I'd remind you and help you stay consistent smile

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 6th, 2019 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 07:26 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Still not as dumb as Hank Johnson thinking islands can tip over and uhhhh.... capsize.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 08:25 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
^Triggered

Btw shouldn't you be responding and telling Rob there is already a Trump topic? Just thought I'd remind you and help you stay consistent smile

How many edits, rage boi? laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many edits, rage boi? laughing out loud

Really? That's all you have now? That I edited a post?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you gonna cwy now?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...you got triggered over edits. Sisters in town?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:27 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

topic hurts your wittle fee-fees so you need to derail it? awww

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was one of the first to vote that Trump is a moron.

Serious question: why are you so upset? An edit set you off.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:35 PM