KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?

Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Yeah cause we measure DB energy attacks with "pounds".

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was kind of wondering how many pounds a standard Kamehameha weighs? Maybe that's why the Kikoho is more powerful... It simply weighs more. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 12:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I was kind of wondering how many pounds a standard Kamehameha weighs? Maybe that's why the Kikoho is more powerful... It simply weighs more. thumb up
xD

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 02:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

They are all generic balls of light and there is literally no reason to shout the attack names out! Canonically though, the Ki-ko-ho is superior to the kamehameha!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 12:10 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I remember it was even stated that the Dodompa was more powerful than the Kamehameha wave. Then the Kikoho was basically in a class of its own. If we’re talking about sheer destructive capacity, I’d put the Kamehameha far above any of those attacks, but for its pound-for-pound sheer force- the Kikoho is definitely > the Kamehameha.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:43 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I got a question. Although it wasnt cannon what the hell was up with pikons thunderflash? He was spamming the hell out that move and it didnt look like it taxed him to do so.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:12 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Good question. Despite the name, it just looked like some generic fire in appearance, though its weakness was the startup time it took to activate it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 04:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote