KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Assange arrested in London

Assange arrested in London
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's almost as if exposing human rights abuses and election tampering are two completely different things. Crazy talk, I say!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 04:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You say election tampering, some say exposing the truth about potentially elected officials who want you to trust them when they don't deserve it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 05:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hopefully more leaks because what we need now more than ever are more organizations like Wikileaks.

I understand that the both of you do not like him because of the leaks about the DNC. Those leaks revealed the corruption and favoritism Hillary was enjoying at the shafting of Sanders. Clinton; enmeshed with corruption, crimes, and warmongering; should not be the person for why you take a stand against wikileaks. NB4 denials

Also, I like it that people pretend that Trump ordered the "hacks" against the DNC. However, the DNC had already been hit by Russia when Trump made his famous statement, contrary to what everyone was fed in headlines on the media. You have to go down into the articles to find the truth which should make you both angry:

Okay, CNN, if that's true, then why is your article titled "Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying"?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/poli...ing-/index.html

You both should be worried about stuff like this. An organization like CNN outright lied and mislead people over this. That should be disturbing to you. But all you care about is Wikileaks released lots of e-mails from the DNC that showed Hillary and the Democrats were corrupt. Okay?

What about the fact that the RNC was also attacked by Russia during this same time period by the same group? Hmm? Why don't you guys talk about that? They failed because of the security measures that the RNC had.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republ...kers-1481850043

Before the DNC corruption was revealed, everyone loved Wikileaks especially liberals and libertarians. Amazing how quickly people turn when "their guy" is revealed to be terrible.

Edit - This is why I absolutely cannot trust or support the Democrats at all. The Republicans are not far behind.

It is funny how we need full transparency for the any of Trumps dirty deeds, but otherwise nah...leaks are now bad.

Both sides are hypocrites over leaks. Whining and crying when it's against them and either cheering or just pretending it isn't happening when it happens to their opponents.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 05:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, do I think he should be executed no. If he broke the law and is caught...what can you do? I hope he has good lawyers.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 05:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It's almost as if exposing human rights abuses and election tampering are two completely different things. Crazy talk, I say!

....Election tampering implies malice and bad actors. Assange published accurate information on his site, did he not?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 05:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You say election tampering, some say exposing the truth about potentially elected officials who want you to trust them when they don't deserve it.

Many of the same people who greatly despise Trump are the same people who loved Bernie Sanders.

But they cannot separate their hate of Trump from their love of being a Democrat. It's frustrating trying to explain this to Democrats. You can both love Bernie and despise Democrat corruption - no cognitive dissonance necessary.

Just like you can oppose Democrats and not be a Republican. Or vice versa.

People are still perturbed over Hillary losing and the reasons around her loss. They are still blaming everything but Hillary sucking. And their problems are revealed in their anti-GOP, anti-Trump, and anti-Wikileaks comments.

You can just blame Hillary for being a terrible candidate despite the hundreds of millions she spent (vastly eclipsing the paltry thousands that the Russians spent...but, hey, the Russians are to blame for Hillary losing the election, right? Lame excuses) to win and the corruption discovered to shaft Bernie.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 06:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
....Election tampering implies malice and bad actors. Assange published accurate information on his site, did he not?

He did. People are angry at him and Wikileaks because it reflected negatively on Democrats. It exposed their corruption.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 06:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller didnt even bother to talk to Assange, so what are you even talking about? Wikileaks wasnt in a single indictment by the special councsel.

Also are you mad a Chelsea Manning about all this two since it appears she conspired with him?

I bet you are not, because you dont actually care about this, you just care about the person who hurt you.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 06:15 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Which ones? The "real liberals" that wanted him arrested when he published the killing of journalists or the later ones that wanted him arrested when he published the emails?
that's the ironic part... The left was defending him and the right maligning him when it was shit about Iraq he was leaking... Now the roles are reversed cause he targeted Hillary.

For as much as people talk about a threat to our democracy from Russia, the DNC leak was actually good for democracy imo. Illegal, maybe. And I'm guessing the guy is done for. But yeah... It's only really bad for the people who were exposed being shady.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 07:07 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wow, did this come as out of nowhere as it seems? Pretty big deal, will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 08:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Many of the same people who greatly despise Trump are the same people who loved Bernie Sanders.

But they cannot separate their hate of Trump from their love of being a Democrat. It's frustrating trying to explain this to Democrats. You can both love Bernie and despise Democrat corruption - no cognitive dissonance necessary.

Just like you can oppose Democrats and not be a Republican. Or vice versa.

People are still perturbed over Hillary losing and the reasons around her loss. They are still blaming everything but Hillary sucking. And their problems are revealed in their anti-GOP, anti-Trump, and anti-Wikileaks comments.

You can just blame Hillary for being a terrible candidate despite the hundreds of millions she spent (vastly eclipsing the paltry thousands that the Russians spent...but, hey, the Russians are to blame for Hillary losing the election, right? Lame excuses) to win and the corruption discovered to shaft Bernie.

We kinda see this with Tim Pool. They can't handle him, they label him a Trumper cuz he dares point out the dumb shit they do.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 08:13 PM
cdtm

Are you implying Assange was a Russian stooge?

Or do you take exception to how he obtained the emails.

If the latter, do you feel the Watergate break in was justified?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 12:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by BackFire
Wow, did this come as out of nowhere as it seems? Pretty big deal, will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Not really. President Moreno has never wanted him there and has been making his life in the embassy increasingly difficult since he came to power in 2017.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 12:39 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
Are you implying Assange was a Russian stooge?

Or do you take exception to how he obtained the emails.

If the latter, do you feel the Watergate break in was justified?

*strawman defeated*

i think he's a malignant POS who did the right thing at one time by exposing human rights abuses, but probably for no better reason than what followed. he's just a shit stirrer who thought it would be funny to take a big shit on the executive branch by helping trump get elected .

i take exception to how he took part in a conspiracy orchestrated by putin to polarize and weaken the US, assisted by russian hackers and paid russian trolls (and unpaid western neckbeards and incels).

context matters. watergate? really?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 12:50 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

i think he's a malignant POS who did the right thing at one time by exposing human rights abuses, but probably for no better reason than what followed. he's just a shit stirrer who thought it would be funny to take a big shit on the executive branch by helping trump get elected .

i take exception to how he took part in a conspiracy orchestrated by putin to polarize and weaken the US, assisted by russian hackers and paid russian trolls (and unpaid western neckbeards and incels).

Would you have rather not known the information contained in the emails that were leaked?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 12:57 AM
dadudemon

Would you have rather not known the information contained in the emails that were leaked?

You didn't ask me...

But I would have been okay or even happy with Sanders as president. But not Hillary or Trump. I am glad that information got leaked.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 01:03 AM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

He and Snowden are the true heroes.

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 01:24 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

do you really need to ask? Anything that hurt Hillary's chances = he would rather not know.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 01:49 AM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This guy is a modern hero, sad to see him betrayed by several countries at once.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 05:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Correct answer.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 08:05 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote