KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Chris Avellone says what KotOR 3 was going to be about

Chris Avellone says what KotOR 3 was going to be about
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Warning Chris Avellone says what KotOR 3 was going to be about

Check the link in description:

https://youtu.be/1MIgPpyIS7g

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Apr 14th, 2019 at 09:42 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 09:40 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But thankfully we got that wonderful MMO instead. It was what all the fans of the series REALLY wanted.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But thankfully we got that wonderful MMO instead. It was what all the fans of the series REALLY wanted.

Ok. Make sure to leave a like and subscribe for more Star Wars content.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I f*cking love Star Wars! It's all I think about. My life is consumed with Star Wars! Feed me more mind-numbing tripe, please I beg you!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I f*cking love Star Wars! It's all I think about. My life is consumed with Star Wars! Feed me more mind-numbing tripe, please I beg you!

Ok. Just do what I asked you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 09:28 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

You're not the boss of him.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Trocity

erm

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 09:07 PM
Freedon Nadd

Going off-topic with a first comment.
That is a record, sir, in the book of assumptions.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 09:11 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The book of assumptions? So you are the boss of him?

An arrogant claim. Have you any proof?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The book of assumptions? So you are the boss of him?

An arrogant claim. Have you any proof?

So being a YouTuber means being a boss? Because all YouTubers say that regardless if they are bossy or not.

What is your problem with me trying to get back in shape with views and subscribers?

And if you read my words carefully you would notice that I asked him. When you ask someone to do something, you are being polite.
You are here to troll me because you have nothing useful to write about the post.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 05:04 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
When you ask someone to do something, you are being polite.
Can you please stop being a whiny b*tch whose life's ambition is to acquire YouTube subscribers for his Star Wars-themed channel that thousands of other people have already done to death?

See, because I asked you to do something, I was being polite. That's how that works.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:35 AM
Freedon Nadd

Can you please stop being a whiny b*tch whose life's ambition is to acquire YouTube subscribers for his Star Wars-themed channel that thousands of other people have already done to death?

See, because I asked you to do something, I was being polite. That's how that works.

Ok.
But I am whinning for a reason.
(Plus, I used to be big on YouTube. You do not know how it feels like, maybe. My famous videos ranged in mil. of views even though I had only 10k subscribers.)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 04:21 AM
Freedon Nadd

Anyways. I will stop if you ask me to.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 04:29 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

His ideas are so hilariously similar to what Vitiate turned out to be, I wonder if they didn't just steal his outline for it when they wrote the lore for SWTOR.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:52 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by AncientPower
His ideas are so hilariously similar to what Vitiate turned out to be, I wonder if they didn't just steal his outline for it when they wrote the lore for SWTOR.

So, you think Vitiate is a disappointment as character?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 03:06 PM