KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Notre Dame cathedral fire

NDC Burns Down
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
This is sad! 7 36.84%
Heh, take that libtarded France! 2 10.53%
**** you, Robtard! 10 52.63%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Notre Dame cathedral fire
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I get it, he's upset that other people gave more of their money to something that they care about, rather than what he cares about.
S and M... Really?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I get it, he's upset that other people gave more of their money to something that they care about, rather than what he cares about.

Obviously you don't get it. But then reading what people actually write has never been something you've been good at.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:30 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Obviously you don't get it. But then reading what people actually write has never been something you've been good at.

If I'm wrong, feel free to state the real reason you're upset.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

in thecstyle of S and M. "What do you mean?"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:32 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

If I'm wrong, feel free to state the real reason you're upset.

I'm afraid spoon-feeding retarded people isn't on my to-do list today.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:35 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This building is beyond insured for Allah knows how much money.

People just want recognition for donating to the repair.

Nobody gets recognition for donating one hundred million dollars to fight poverty, famine, and homelessness.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Impediment

Nobody gets recognition for donating one hundred million dollars to fight poverty, famine, and homelessness.

I'm sure the Macron assured generous tax breaks for donors have something to do with it too.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:38 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment

thumb up

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:41 PM
Silent Master

I'm afraid spoon-feeding retarded people isn't on my to-do list today.

IOW, I was right.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'm sure you are in your mind.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:52 PM
dadudemon

I do agree that poverty and war are far more important issues to tackle than this building.

However, you can't force people to care about things that they don't care about.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 06:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

People, people, the 1 billion raised to rebuild Notre Dame absolutely pales in comparison to the money being spent to combat poverty, food/water insecurity, etc. Don’t get your panties all in a bunch.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 02:54 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
People, people, the 1 billion raised to rebuild Notre Dame absolutely pales in comparison to the money being spent to combat poverty, food/water insecurity, etc. Don’t get your panties all in a bunch.

and just like that i like you again. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 02:55 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and just like that i like you again. thumb up

You didn’t like me before? How... appalling.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 03:14 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sometimes you deliver divine reasoning and sometimes you dump a truckload of horseshit...it's complicated

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 03:53 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Things like how half a billion people live with chronic water scarcity year round and half the planet with it for at least 1 month per year.

The fact the current rate of species extinction is as high as 1000x the natural background extinction rate.

Or that the global sustainability institute is predicting a massive collapse in agricultural productivity within 20 years without massive investment in new technologies and implementation of genetic engineering.

If more rich people could at least modify their activities to actively fight the bigger problems in our decade it would be very appreciated. I'm not talking about donations, I'm talking about industries willingly abandoning toxic pratices that make them save a dime and give them bigger margins.

None of this problems are solely about money, many of them have to do with corruption, competition and lack of tranparency in many professional activities. Also some small companies would get strangled if they had to suddenly become compliant to a new ruling that limits ecological damage and pollution of seas/crops. You cannot go around telling peoople "hey, now you can't survive with your activity, guess you have to work at a loss", their margins would need to be revised without their own workers being thrown into poverty.

Obviously compared to that rebuilding a church is a very short term and simple tasks that rich people can feel good about and validate their actions as passingly generous. Pretty much all the glory with none of the responsability

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 06:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good post, Bent

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 04:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
[B]If more rich people could at least modify their activities to actively fight the bigger problems in our decade it would be very appreciated./B]

At the very least don't be a douche and do things like buy ice cream with edible gold flakes in it that cost like $800 a scoop. That's just a dick move.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh shit, that actually is a thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote