KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Notre Dame cathedral fire

NDC Burns Down
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
This is sad! 7 36.84%
Heh, take that libtarded France! 2 10.53%
**** you, Robtard! 10 52.63%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Notre Dame cathedral fire
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And of course it comes in a bowl by Versace because...I dunno, reasons.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That actually makes sense and would account for a bit of the cost. Still retarded though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see someone with an expensive car, I think okay cool.

I see someone eating ice cream that is $800 a scoop I think okay that's a psychopath.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I see someone with an expensive car, I think okay cool.

I see someone eating ice cream that is $800 a scoop I think okay that's a psychopath.

I also avoid expensive clothing like that. I cannot stand it.

I like Express clothing. It fits well, it's usually high quality, and it looks nice.

However, it is generally overpriced. I wait until they have the twice-a-year 70% sales. I am not paying $120 for a shirt for work.

Probably got this way because I grew up poor. Money is important to me. No matter how much I make, I still live frugally.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Surt trying to be nasty again? Fortunately, I can't read it. What I will say Bash is, you have a job, just be thankful you are educated and have a stake in the world. You're lucky, do what
I do and thank my lucky stars my life is worth living and I'm not Surt.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Is Surt trying to be nasty again? Fortunately, I can't read it. What I will say Bash is, you have a job, just be thankful you are educated and have a stake in the world. You're lucky, do what
I do and thank my lucky stars my life is worth living and I'm not Surt.

Lol real talk: there is zero point in putting me on ignore if you're gonna continually talk about me and ask about me.

Anyone who is a true friend to you would be telling you to put this shovel down and walk away.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hope he's not triggered smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect he is shifty

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:58 PM