KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant

h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay. You and anyone else need to return to the post that I began with DC not using Pre-Crisis power levels any longer to understand fully why it was brought up, because who has the time to argue in circles. We all know that those levels of power no longer exist, not to mention how when they were used in one instance, they were undone in the next. For example, Superman having the power to accidentally sneeze away a solar system but then has trouble with Shaggy Man who was nowhere near those levels of power. DC has calmed down a whole lot these days, and so even if they tapped on a Pre Crisis event, we will never see the ridiculous levels of power that we saw back then, like Superboy towing an entire solar system out of harms way using a bike chain. Please go back and read why I brought this up, because it really isn't worth discussing.

you're just repeating the same thing over without understanding what we are saying

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:48 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Stoic
Pre Crisis power levels is what I said. Those power levels are no longer canon. Bike chain towing planets, super ventriloquism, etc.
Seriously, Even you considering later post-crisis, Byrne era Superboy(TT pocket universe version)was intended is the one who always along with The Legion (I.E,as powerful as pre-crisis Superboy) Who been owned by Darkseid even when he depowered(Specifically said by Darkseid himself)
The Great Darkness Saga been mentioned many times in post-crisis, And that pocket universe Superboy(I.E,pre-crisis superboy)always referring as the one who fight Darkseid,Even in the End Of An Era story arc

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 23rd, 2019 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 04:41 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

and, BTW, Superman has all his Superboy feats again. Period.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 06:07 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Very helpful, Really Thanks
thumb up Glad to help mate.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 02:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote