KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brie Larson is a sore upon the greatness of Marvel and DC. She’s a pompous little c*nt.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:31 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah I'd honestly like to know what she said that was so offensive. Anyone?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
What comments triggered people?

I don't see many people triggered.

It looks like Rob seems to think that anyone who expresses a negative opinion about something or someone is triggered.

It's probably psychological projection from a sad middle aged and out of touch man.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:41 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Okay then what are you guys "amused" over. First one with a straight answer gets a cookie

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay then what are you guys "amused" over. First one with a straight answer gets a cookie
Agreed. smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:56 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Agreed. smile

seems like they got auto-triggered (whoops I meant 'auto-amused') , without even knowing what was said. The hive mind broadcasted their instructions on how to feel, and they reflexively complied without question.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Zucc

It looks like Rob seems to think that anyone who expresses a negative opinion about something or someone is triggered.

It's probably psychological projection from a sad middle aged and out of touch man.

Maybe you could post the Brie comments (do source) then instead of whiny and angry ad hominems?

ps for someone who claims that the’ve shed the angry incel mindset because they now have a “very hot girlfriend”, you sure don’t act it, not one bit

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 24th, 2019 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her whining over white men, etc. is amusing as hell.

Oh and the fact people had a fit cuz she had on makeup in Avengers is funny too, but that's less about her and more about cultists on the left.

Still funny though.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zucc

thumb up "Bingo." Having a valid criticism of someone over something does not automatically equate to "being triggered." She was being a b***h though and that's all there is to it. I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it though or throw a temper tantrum in the street the way a certain group of other people do everytime our president sneezes, deletes a tweet, blocks someone on twitter, or has an extra scoop of ice-cream lmao.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Apr 24th, 2019 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The usual suspects seem triggered by women.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe you could post the Brie comments (do source) then instead of whiny and angry ad hominems?

ps for someone who claims that the’ve shed the angry incel mindset because they now have a “very hot girlfriend”, you sure don’t act it, not one bit

It's almost like they have no quote to reference, and this whole topic is nothing more than a popcorn fart. Seems like it anyway.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's almost like they have no quote to reference, and this whole topic is nothing more than a popcorn fart. Seems like it anyway.
It is more than that, it's a woman having an opinion and so many of them are radically anti-Islam, I guess the Irony is lost on them.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Her whining over white men, etc. is amusing as hell.

Maybe you could post these exact "white men" and "etc" quotes of hers and please do source.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 24th, 2019 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'm embarrassed to admit I watched the part of the interview in question. I don't give a shit about pop culture, but this has been plastered everywhere so I caved. I gotta say, they were all ribbing each other so I don't think Brie was being rude. Brie just happens to be less skilled at ribbing/joking around than Chris/Cheadle were. Not a big deal.

That said, this image is hilarious.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 24th, 2019 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:26 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
It is more than that, it's a woman having an opinion and so many of them are radically anti-Islam, I guess the Irony is lost on them.

laughing out loud ,so true

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:26 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm embarrassed to admit I watched the part of the interview in question. I don't give a shit about pop culture, but this has been plastered everywhere so I caved. I gotta say, they were all ribbing each other so I don't think Brie was being rude. Brie just happens to be less skilled at ribbing/joking around than Chris was. Not a big deal.

That said, this image is hilarious.

(please log in to view the image)
Yeah it is, bantz is bantz. Some people's bantz is pantz.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe you could post these exact "when men" and "etc" quotes of hers and please do source.

No, we've already been over this in other threads.

If you're whining people didn't think this was a joke you also will whine over those on the left who also didn't view this as a joke but rather as a "clap back" against Chris, right?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt following me around again. no poor guy.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^This is why it's best to just ignore people instead of putting them on ignore. You don't embarrass yourself like this.

Or hell scratch that, this is why it's best to legit ignore folk you put on ignore. Since you can't see what they say you're gonna make a fool of yourself responding.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
No, we've already been over this in other threads.

If you're whining people didn't think this was a joke you also will whine over those on the left who also didn't view this as a joke but rather as a "clap back" against Chris, right?

So, no, you can't and Bash is likely correct. You were told to be upset and you did without really knowing the truth.

What in the world are you babbling about now? I said Brie was wrong to get irked over Hemsworth's benign comment, but this whole thing is a nothing story and it's being blown way the f**k out of proportion by women haters like you.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:36 PM