KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
^triggered.

i'll just keep responding until you either post the quote or self-harm. fair warning smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:19 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'll just keep responding until you either post the quote or self-harm. fair warning smile

Just acknowledge you're too stupid to use google. Once 15 minutes have passed so you can't weasel out and edit it... I will gladly post it smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:21 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"goo goo goo"

you can't produce the quote. haha what a silly clown

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:21 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're too stupid to google, but can't admit it? Moving on smile

Btw let me know when you're ready to admit it, I have the quote ready. I'm willing to help those who acknowledge they need help. Say you're too dumb and you need my help.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

haven't seen you do flips like this in a while. delicious!

still waiting on that shred of evidence

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:24 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you are ready to acknowledge your shortcomings let me know smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:25 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more ad hominem bloviating, and no evidence? shocking!

maybe you should just skip to the final act of this tired old troll routine, and declare some personal victory because you wasted everyone's time?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 12:25 AM
dadudemon

Here, the shenanigan can stop:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brie+larson+white+men

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Her "white men" comment is old news and has nothing to do with the topic. What was her "amusing" quote addressing Chris Hemsworth? Something about he complimented her and she replied with something allegedly cunty. Nice try thumb up

What was that quote, then?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:34 AM
dadudemon

Her "white men" comment is old news and has nothing to do with the topic. What was her "amusing" quote addressing Chris Hemsworth? Something about he complimented her and she replied with something allegedly cunty. Nice try thumb up

What was that quote, then?

I have no idea what you're talking about after reading your post multiple times.

All I did was do what Surtur wanted you to do and what you asked Surtur to do.

Despite not know what you're talking about, I can be reasonably assured that your post is likely a copout, a strawman, trolling, or denying the truth.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:36 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

If you can't even read the title of the thread, that's hardly my problem.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:37 AM
Stringer

Bottom line is who gives a shit. I’d **** her with anyone’s dick.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 03:07 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

If you can't even read the title of the thread, that's hardly my problem.

Yeah, still don't get it.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, either.

Read yours and Surt's exchange. Pretty sure I delivered what Surt was talking about. So I don't understand what your goal post moving attempt is about.

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling me.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 03:21 AM
Stringer

Originally posted by dadudemon

Read yours and Surt's exchange. Pretty sure I delivered what Surt was talking about. So I don't understand what your goal post moving attempt is about.

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling me.

I agree with the stupid part

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 03:29 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brie Larson is a huge pile of crap. I don’t know why people are defending her. Just look at her face.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 05:32 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Y'know it's probably her first international press junket compared to the numerous times the rest of the cast have experienced.

Kinda hard to disguise being home-sick & bored & feign interest at the same questions being asked x amount of times a day.
Then travel to a different country & repeat

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 06:42 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling MEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HANGOUTS GANG ASSEMBLE

I'll never understand why you have a reputation here for being intelligent, when you're too simple to read and comprehend a simple topic such as this.

Any quote to substantiate the topic, hangouts mommy?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 10:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea what you're talking about after reading your post multiple times.

All I did was do what Surtur wanted you to do and what you asked Surtur to do.

Despite not know what you're talking about, I can be reasonably assured that your post is likely a copout, a strawman, trolling, or denying the truth.

And now you see why I didn't bother to give him the info, right?

From now on, I will be telling them to google shit. You shouldn't indulge them from now on either, they'll spin or move the goal posts. He clearly didn't want to find this info cuz he took the time to google "brie larson" but apparently not "brie larson white males" in which the very first result gives him an idea of what I'm talking about lol.

Especially since this isn't the first time Bash or one of his pals has pulled this...yeah, from now on it's "f*ck off and google it".

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 11:30 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

When you're done tugging on your mommy's skirt, maybe you can show me the quote of what Brie Larson said to Chris Hemsworth? You know, the one that had you so "amused"?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 11:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you're done tugging on your mommy's skirt, maybe you can show me the quote of what Brie Larson said to Chris Hemsworth? You know, the one that had you so "amused"?

Lol only the deeply stupid are unable to see the BS you're trying to pull now. That may get Rob or PB on your side, but it's going to accomplish little else.

I suggest you walk away, why be here when DDM gets back? You legit know how this ends, you're not ever gonna kick that football Charlie Brown.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 11:44 AM