KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mueller Report looks bad for Obama

Mueller Report looks bad for Obama
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Fact: The same Trumpers who are now moaning that Obama didn't do enough regarding Russia during the 2016 election are the same people who said in 2016 that if Obama brings up Russian meddling it's to damage Trump via association and help Clinton win. Trumpers, always flipping and never honest, not even with themselves.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Fact: The same Trumpers who are now moaning that Obama didn't do enough regarding Russia during the 2016 election are the same people who said in 2016 that if Obama brings up Russian meddling it's to damage Trump via association and help Clinton win. Trumpers, always flipping and never honest, not even with themselves.

I don't get your point. I cannot comprehend it.

I thought the argument was always that Obama was Putin's b*tch, was too soft on Russia, and colluded with Russia to cause Trump to lose the election.

Where did your version come from?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trumpers only care about the whiteness of obama when they wish to strip him of his blackness.

any other half black man, particularly in traffic stops, and *wham* his whiteness is completely irrelevant. oh trumpers

^Hates whites, freedom, hot dogs, and his sisters.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more creepy (and still unexplained) hangouts 'evidence' of something, that "believe me" i don't want to see you post about my sisters, that you never post? what got you trig'd laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't speak for others, but I'm not moaning necessarily. I am pointing out the hypocrisy cuz folk cried when Trump tried to ignore Russia's shady shit in order to have a positive relationship with them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
^Hates whites, freedom, hot dogs, and his sisters.

You're wrong about #3. Word on the street is, he's secretly LOVES wieners. eehehehehehe

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're wrong about #3. Word on the street is, he's secretly LOVES wieners. eehehehehehe

I bet he wishes his sisters were his brothers.

Zing!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you should stare at my photo and give yourself a hand release again, if you ever need a break from eon's laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I bet he wishes his sisters were his brothers.

Zing!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't get your point. I cannot comprehend it.

I thought the argument was always that Obama was Putin's b*tch, was too soft on Russia, and colluded with Russia to cause Trump to lose the election.

Where did your version come from?

You're just not trying hard enough.

That don't make no sense.

From what happened in 2016 and what is happening now. Right now. In this very minute of space and time.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you should stare at my photo and give yourself a hand release again, if you ever need a break from eon's laughing out loud

Your bathroom walls look like they are stained with piss, no thanks.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:08 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hangouts gang assemble!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:11 PM
dadudemon

You're just not trying hard enough.

That don't make no sense.

From what happened in 2016 and what is happening now. Right now. In this very minute of space and time.

I still cannot comprehend your post that I quoted, though.

It has the form and structure of a point but it doesn't make one.

What am I missing? The point I made is what the Trumpers have been doing all along. "Trump is tough on Russia."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Trump is tough on Russia" wasn't really a yuge thing in 2016

In 2016 it was that Trump was being helped by Russia, Clinton wouldn't shut up about it, along with his tax release dodging. Trumpers complained that if Obama took up the "Hey, Russia's meddling in our election" mantra as well, it would be just to help Clinton by implicating Trump along with Russia.

Should be noted: Trump to this day still thinks Russia didn't meddle. Or at least claims it.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In 2016 it was that Trump was being helped by Russia, Clinton wouldn't shut up about it, along with his tax release dodging. Trumpers complained that if Obama took up the "Hey, Russia's meddling in our election" mantra as well, it would be just to help Clinton by implicating Trump along with Russia.

Should be noted: Trump to this day still thinks Russia didn't meddle. Or at least claims it.

Trump didn't come into the presidency until 2017 so how could he be tough on them in 2016?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:16 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

To the "Hangouts cave Dadudeman". Said the boy blunder.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

hangouts gang assemble!

Bash when his sisters cancel a weekend visit:

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:23 PM
dadudemon

I remember the Steele Dossier thing in 2016. But it wasn't favorable at all to Hillary.

What am I missing? Feels like there's something about the whole situation that would make it make sense but I'm too far behind the partisan shit slinging to understand your point.

It was and always had been, "Trump is hard or will be hard on Russia."

And if Obama and others are trying to bring up Russia and Trump again, it's just like you said - it's to keep Trump and Russia together in everyone's minds to get people to not point the microscope at Dems.

This is not a conspiracy theory. These are confirmed facts. With even CNN producers confirming that this is exactly what they are doing to Trump. On Purpose.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
To the "Hangouts cave Dadudeman". Said the boy blunder.

laughing out loud

oh, right: thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:25 PM
dadudemon

laughing out loud

oh, right: thumb up

Okay, I'll start a hangouts about you and invite everyone just so you can feel like you were right all these years.

BRB...

Oh, wait, I don't care about you enough to even make that effort. Oh well. I thought about it.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:27 PM